Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

https://twitter.com/nevona/status/745643504198631424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

some people say you should keep your head down and not rock the boat. to these people, i say follow your heart. follow your dreams. follow twitter dot com slash nevona slash status slash 745643504198631424.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
R2-D2 is told by Rex that there are more Stormtroopers than you can shake a stick at

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

*C3PO masturbates off camera*

Piso Mojado

I'm more embarassed for the dog. who knows how many light sabers been in that thing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
fluffy has wasted yet another beautiful day as all the other neighborhood dogs play outside because he would rather sit inside and play with his electronics

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Luvcow posted:

fluffy has wasted yet another beautiful day as all the other neighborhood dogs play outside because he would rather sit inside and play with his electronics

lol

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I keeping with the tradition of R2D2 revealing a new gadget every movie, Star Wars episode VIII shows off the long awaited canine fleshlight.

nvm no cake

*luke voice* oh, R2....

nvm no cake

hello my name is 3-DGO, canine-cyborg relations

nvm no cake

his parts are showing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

thepiratebae.se posted:

hello my name is 3-DGO, canine-cyborg relations