Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
I work in a cell phone repair shop. We frequently get emails from mostly Chinese companies trying to sell us parts or accessories.

Today, we got an email offering "Pockeymon" accesories.

That "Pikachu with a noose" charm is something special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Nuebot posted:

The ones here just play a horrifying dissonant chime that sounds like someone threw a music box down a flight of stairs. It sounds like something out of a horror film.

There were two where I used to live. One played Turkey in the Straw, which always made me think of the Animaniacs state capitol song. The other one played something that I'm about 90% sure was the Chocobo song.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Stoatbringer posted:

HOW IS HE HOLDING THINGS?

He learned it from the Powerpuff Girls.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Those must be old molds or something, I'm pretty sure I has a couple of those as a kid in the 80s.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

The United States posted:

It's too bad it's only NES level hardware because I think at least SNES/PSX level emulation in this form factor could clean up against the RG350 et al, even at $160~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZPRhGkwsU

I’ve seen people put a Pi in a Wii U game pad, which would be the chunkier version.

I’d hate to do that unless the hardware was beyond repair though, since there’s a limited supply of those.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Pastry of the Year posted:

I love the off-model drawings on those old VHS cartoon compilations.

There's a place I used to pass on the way to work that had a sign up advertising Karaoke. Except for some reason it was somebody's drawing of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble holding microphones and just said "Karaoke" on top. It's actually more or less on model, except Barney's outfit and Fred's tie are green, and the microphones are modern ones and not y'know, rocks and sticks.

Also, why the Flintstones? It's like the person they got to paint the sign could draw them and only them, so that's what they went with.

Street View isn't up to date, so I can't get a picture of it unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Splicer posted:

That is the worse Bowsette I have ever seen.

Well now I’m just hoping nobody made Dry Bowsette artwork.

I feel like it probably exists though, and I preemptively hate it.