Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

I'm more weirded out by midget Bowser.

He's smaller than Krillin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

EorayMel posted:

"Hmm, yes."

There's a kuribo in my shoe!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Man, charizard needs to stop letting his son do coke.

I know, right? And when Charizard has all that sweet, sweet blue meth to snort too.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Duke Igthorn posted:

He is 100% correct here: I know a 3 year old that will sit and stare and watch these "random Halloween costume runs around in pantomime" videos over and over and over

Parents really loving need to keep an eye on what their kids do online.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

Some more from that Overwatch knockoff:

This one's close enough to the original that I could believe it's just an alternate skin.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

They have the mold, probably.

From what I can remember, a lot of knock-offs happen because the factory that makes the real ones churns them out on the sly.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

The MSJ posted:

I'm always wary of American hot sauce claims because I'm from South-East Asia.

I find american hot sauce is just hot and not actually very tasty, while asian hot sauce is both hot as gently caress and delicious.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

If you're American, Mexican hot sauces are easy to find and super flavorful. Cholula is like, the least impressive of any of them but it's p.good.
If you see anything with smoked peppers, buy it. Thats the gooooood poo poo.

Oh definitely. Smoked peppers are goddamn delicious in a hot sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

Wrong description, most likely intentionally.

If nothing else, remember that in Wizardry, samurai were actually just Mounties.

Quite accurate to their actual role in combat, actually. In media samurai are elite swordsman, when in truth they were more along the lines of mounted archers and spearmen. Katanas were basically a sidearm for them, something to be used if they got taken off their horse.