Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Eh, pretty sure all wants to bitch about gucci mange independent of age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

That's a value added statue of a koala right?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

MotU posted:

mod star, checks out

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Seriouspost: you say "chud" but we're talking 100% full-blown "we should literally literally put all Jewish people into gas chambers and here's 1488 words about it WHU-HAAT WHY WOULD YOU BOYCOTT ME IT WAS THE MAGAZINE I PUBLISH THAT SAID THAT NOT ME AND CERTAINLY NOT MY CHAIN OF STORES YOUR'E THE NAZI" Nazi.

...would they appreciate a lot of emails and phonecalls from random annoying swedish (afa affiliated) folks to the company contacts? Like, we would trigger them that little a bit extra right? Always fun to be of use if so

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

They'd probably complain about TARGETING on Twitter and get a bit in both the evening papers (tabloids) because they're very Kreml-friendly and dying to do pieces on things that aren't the war, and, of course, to give a platform to neo-Nazis.

Sounds like not bothering would do most good then. Bummer. As a sidenote it's a very strange time when the most politically realistic thing the evil fucks could be damaged by is

our countries joining NATO :psyduck:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

Bratwurst? Bockwurst? Beefwurst? You want it, it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rubies

those are actually real names for german sausages. germany is a silly place

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

The wurst is good, it's the sauce that's dangerous

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Slapping the tits of a molerat reminded me; how's youre mother?

Better than small penis therapy camp is going for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Watch out, if you get a pair of shoes from them next you'll start playing bad football