Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

bulletsponge13 posted:

If someone has a source on where to buy that Chip and Dale/50 Cent wallet, for the love of god, please post a link. I can't find it anywhere in my searching.

Yea I've wanted one as well since I saw this picture a while back, and something just occurred to me: a good friend of mine is a very good leatherworker who specializes in handmade wallets and I screenprint. I'll hit you up if we can figure out a realistic way to make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

bulletsponge13 posted:

If you did one from Tupac's "Hit Em Up" or Ying Yang Twins "What's Happenin'?" You would make a ton of money... or at least like 60 bucks or something from me. I have no clue how much you would charge, but I would be down.

Really depends on how much my buddy would want for a batch of simple leather bifolds. He normally does a bunch of leather tooling and other fancy gee-gaws on his stuff, but the base product is really nice. I'll let ya know

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

My Lovely Horse posted:

What the hell is the deal with these anyway? Same as with the unsettling nursery rhymes on youtube?

Younger kids don't get how creepy these games are (or don't care), and they're cheap and easy to make. Plop a few ads on there and you've just made yourself a million e-moneys

What I don't get is how these sites manage to last longer than like ten minutes. I thought Disney was super on top of stamping out copyright infringement

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Choco1980 posted:

Those creepy surgery games bring me back around to like, the Finger Family knock off videos, and I recently discovered the now kicked off of Youtube "Hey Kids!" channel that appeared to be a creepy pasta type thing disguised as one of those channels. Except for the Indian man superimposed over a cracked and bruised doll annoying orange style with very stilted dialog. And the random videos of pretty ladies doing nursery rhymes. And how after like over a year of this, suddenly having him appear over a creepy Darth Maul image claiming he is an AI and the girls are human/computer hybrids. And then his next video has Hitler telling you more about this whole thing. What.

Holy poo poo, that sounds awesome. Is it still up or did all the videos get deleted?

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 
found this in the basement of a lovely bargain store in costal Oregon

and I'm an idiot for not buying it

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Please tell me which store this was so I can go there right now

If memory serves it was called DEALS ONLY!! (two exclamation points), in downtown Astoria. I took that picture earlier this year tho

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Choco1980 posted:

I hear that, or "Do your ears hang low?" often.

Wait isn't "Do your ears hang low" a "Turkey in the Straw" bootleg?

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

drat nothing more exciting than a robotic westfalia Vanagon

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

this actually looks quite a bit like the original box art, which is strange in its own right

edit: goddamn this movie loving sucks

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 17:39 on Dec 16, 2017

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Aesop Poprock posted:

I loved everything Star Wars as a kid but I don’t even remember this being a part of a sequel saga? Like they made two of these? I just remember them not feeling at all like Star Wars and in the one I saw the bad villain lady was riding a horse and even as a kid I was like “they don’t have horses in Star Wars. This script was written for a different movie”

That's because they're horrible garbage trash movies. The first one (Caravan of Courage) is like the best movie to watch when you're drunk and wanna feel better about all the terrible choices you've made in life, cuz hey at least you didn't make Caravan of Courage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenB3gt6SAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

I strongly doubt that any self-respecting nealtncare professional would be caught dead using these