Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

My brain parsed the top of the guy's boots/chaps wrong, and I thought he was wearing tiny short shorts. So for about 30 seconds I was impressed that whoever created this was putting the guy in stupidly sexual outfits along with the women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Eh, even if those are fake, there are very real examples of that popping up all the time. I work for a coin-op company, and the generic plush we get for our cranes is full of stuff like that. About a year back there was a poo poo ton of scooby-doo plush made from what was clearly leftover materials. I'm talking plaid and puke green fabric. The tag said "Adventure Dog". I was looking for a picture of some on their website, and while I didn't find any, I did notice they have a prize section called "Adulting". They just don't give a poo poo, because they know we'll buy from whoever has the cheapest plush.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I like how even the ghost trying to demo the mask can't figure out how to wear it without covering up one eye.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I’m princess peach making the “oooo, donuts!” face.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

Literally A Person posted:

Dear god it's like talking to me when I'm wine drunk.

A slick
Revealing
Clear
No privacy
Honest
Grocery Bag
???????????