Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Victory belong to you FOREVER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Please give a purchase link. Please, please.

Christmas is saved.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
We used to have Super Mario Rock Roll 3M. Pretty good game.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

It behooves you to not leave any on the loose. Polhéman!

To make them my slaves is my strongest dream.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The wedding ring is the most astonishing part of that video.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Many of us laughed... a few people cried.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

massecurr posted:

Theirs alot going on in this bootleg, its closer to 4 bootlegs in one, Transformers, Pirate Sentai Gokaiger/Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Kamen Riders W and OOOs, toss in some random movieverse Bumblebee figure and, perhaps most bizarrely Bumblebees severed head and you have my favorite bootleg of all time

This touches my inner child and makes it throw an inner tantrum because I'm not buying it.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love that the most important aspect of the Aladdin costume is apparently the

Deluxe

Belt

SASH

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Strange, but not a stranger.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Johnny Aztec posted:

All wizards look the same anyway

*swipes enormous beard off keyboard to type*

WHOA,WHOA, WHOA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lizard Combatant posted:

What is it about horses that make people nuts? Even at its least perverted level, the girl at high school really into horses is always a little off.

Pervert notions aside, maybe because it's one of those "closest to being a princess" things, like getting to wear a wedding dress?

It's truly a sign the feminazis have won that boys don't get to have a police car to drive around a private, asphalted ranch.