Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I remember Amusing Duck being the real deal, who's popularity spawned a knock off that still laid eggs but had absolutely terrifying music.

e. Hmmm, yeah, sure this music chip will work, they just want a duck that lays eggs right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUPU4tRDWIc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I love [sport]

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hey
Hey hey hey

Where can I find those spinning heads that play the Beverly Hills cop theme music?
You don't want 24 of them by chance?

You can find singles somewhere on the usual chinese import e-shops but I don't know what you'd search for because I got mine as a gift.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The amusing duck integrated circuit design being lost is a tragedy on scale with the fire at the Library of Alexandria. And the imitations only drive the point home.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Gonna work out all winter long so I can get snowl as gently caress.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Lord of the hotdogs, somehow better than the Denny's menu.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
My favorite way to spend en evening is checking out the new vids on Corn Hub at the Horn Pub.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Umm excuse me who do I talk to about getting royalties for them using my quote the last time someone served margarine?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Phlegmish posted:

I couldn't afford Geralt so I had to hire Gary to defeat the monster in my basement. He got the job done but the sixpack in my fridge is gone
Let's be real, the way most people play these games Geralt is also stealing the beer.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Waluigi is perhaps the trickster totem of modern day video game players. In this essay we will explore how Waluigi anchors the Nintendo multiverse for fans and how to best channel this chaos through his totem for use in improving your personal life.

Waluigi, or Bad Luigi as literally translated from Nipponese is a play on words and character similar to Wario, or Bad Rio again from the literal Nipponese. Where Wario is a corruption of the Mario player's obsession with collecting coins, Waluigi is the manifestation of the tendency for players to turn into agents of chaos in multiplayer Mario's hence

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Strip clubs are a discussion you should have with your kids but don't want to have so I applaud anyone facilitating this communication between children and parents.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Humphreys posted:

My favourite is still the 'Long Weight (wait)'
I like bucket of steam because if you say it right it has the same feeling and cadence as liter of cola.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Refreshing myself on raggare with a helpful article from Jalopnik pointing out they really are just clueless about the Confederate flag. And also learning for the first time raggare roughly translates like "girl picker up-ers."
https://jalopnik.com/your-guide-to-europes-weirdest-car-culture-raggare-512086377

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Jeeze, like you've never seen a playset that includes the top 4 reasons for emergency room visits:
Gun shot
Foreign body without a flared base in butt
Pill overdose
Duck attack

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Lavinia Spenlow posted:

Why fly in an Airbus when you can fly in a Planebus? Gotta love that scale too.

Same chain of stores that I found Killdozer at btw.
This needs 3d scanned into a vector format so it could be loaded into an AR app so I can see what this thing looks like at 200x its size.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Perfect Irish flag, perfect US flag, perfect spelling of MSAEACHUBAETS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Knormal posted:

Will you purchase all 6 to form the werewolf killing team?
Maybe the most unintentionally accurate description of the game.