Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

That's not a knockoff, it's a gag gift.

It might not even be a gag gift. There's always been various lines of Christian action figures. There used to be a toy store where I lived called "Family Toy Warehouse". Typical Toy Store, with Star Wars, Transformers, Barbie, etc, but they also had a section of Christian toys. David and Goliath action figures, and a Jesus who had wheels at his base so he "Glide".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Stallone actually wanted to whole movie with the helmet on, but the producers and director overrode him.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I'm guessing they were new birthday clothes, fresh from Montgomery Wards.

I've looked into getting that Godzilla to give to my 3yo, but don't really want to blow $600 on a toy that would in really just be for me.

Jakks did a large one of the 2014 Godzilla. It's even bigger than the Shogun one, though he doesn't shoot off any appendages.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"What is it with all theses knock-offs?"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

If there's anything to be thankful for from the Disney acquisition of Lucasfilm, it's that the EU bullshit was swept away as if it never existed. Keep that poo poo quarantined on fanfic sites.

But they're gradually starting to reintroduce some of it. Like Thrawn.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Yeah, that Superman head has a seriously haunted look.

He just watched Batman v Superman

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Quite a bold casting choice, choosing Beautiful Bobby Eaton as Sue Storm

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/DistortedKiwi/status/1067003504294674433

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/PicturesFoIder/status/1069331534451302400

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

I see that weird Lego knockoff brand all the time. I have no idea how to interpret its logo, but it has a lot of different products. I'm still surprised they went as far as having a proper combiner though, good ol' Tranofserrs.

I like how the name starts off as "Transformers" but about halfway through they just started randomly hitting letters on the keyboard.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Okay I give up, who is "African American Woman With Robohands" supposed to be knocking off?

Shuri, Black Panther's sister

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

Also god drat, those care bears need to be burned, there's no way those aren't infested with every sort of parasite imaginable.

The green one was lost all will.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more a Star Wars rip off than a video game. It's not like the name "Mega Man" is that unique. I mean, in 86, a year before the game, the WWF had a wrestler who went be the name "Mega Man" Tom Magee.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Maybe Yoda was in a deleted scene?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

It lights up and talks