Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Chocolate frog collector pogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

He keeps his costume in his trunk. My pachyderm sense is trumpeting. Araneae and ivory.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

In shining day, in bleakest night,
Terror will be set with fright.
What flows that hardship to the right,
Beware my power, Mack the Knife.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Should have melted it down to finish the Robocop one.

"Put me in your show, you have 15 seconds to comply."

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I got that Godzilla for by birthday when I was a kid. Loved that thing.

I obviously used to have the best fashion sense too.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

I have never seen such an ill-fitting slipover in my life. Is it starched or something? (I'm glad I don't have any pictures of me as a kid in digital form.)

I'm guessing they were new birthday clothes, fresh from Montgomery Wards.

I've looked into getting that Godzilla to give to my 3yo, but don't really want to blow $600 on a toy that would in really just be for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

More likely it was broken up into 2 parts because they just used the MPEG files straight off of a VideoCD

Yeah, I'm thinking something like that too. I remember downloading movies that were cut into two 700 meg avi files to make it so you could burn it onto two CD roms.