Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

There are three mice, and they're all different sizes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Railing Kill posted:

Oh my god. So that's Nostalgia Critic? I've never seen any of his videos, but holy poo poo is he insufferable. I couldn't get through two minutes. His affectation is too smug and annoying. I have no idea if he has anything meaningful to say. I can't even concentrate on what he's saying behind how obnoxious he acts. Do people watch this poo poo? Does this man make a living talking like this on the internet? I just... I don't... :psyduck:

That's a pretty normal reaction.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The Crazy Frog just will not die. We are never, ever going to be free from that horrendous noise.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I have one of these somewhere. I don't even play Yu-Gi-Oh.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Former DILF posted:

I remember reading that one about the green dude with the pheromones he uses to get leia all hot and bothered

Ah, Shadows of the Empire. A great N64 game, and a really, really bad book.

I always thought that "Dash Rendar" was the worst character name in all of fiction, until, well,

speak of the devil.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Are there any Oscar-winning actors who haven't been in a Spy Kids or Spy Kids adjacent movie?

Steve Buscemi posted:

Do you think that God stays in Heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created. . . here on Earth?

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Paladinus posted:

That's literally Miss Fortune from League of Legends, lmao.

I can't figure out whether you're right and I am just bad at googling for low-res lovely versions of LoL art, or you believe that LoL invented the concept of "sexy pirate."

edit: also holy poo poo at how bad LoL artists are at anatomy

DontMockMySmock has a new favorite as of 13:14 on Aug 12, 2020

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Paladinus posted:

A redhead sexy pirate literally called Miss Fortune? Yes, I reckon they were inspired by LoL. But they gave her a choker, so now it's an original legally distinct character.

Oh whoops, I missed that the name was also the same. Nevermind.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

There must be a mod that changes all of link's grunting to tim allen grunting.

Well there's this one, at least https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Am I the only one whose brain, when it sees "2 ________", immediately adds on "2 Furious"?

2 TREE 2 DECIDUOUS, starring Vin Treesel and Palm Walker