Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gogo Logo
Nov 11, 2008

EorayMel posted:

Disney's Sequel to Aladdin, Aladdin Colouring Book, probably won't be as good as the original.

Holy poo poo. I have never before laughed out of terror and disbelief but here we are. It's so bad it's simultaneously scary and hilarious.

I didn't get a picture because I'm a moron but some years ago, in a trashy "Chinese shop" in eastern Europe, I saw a backpack featuring the Batman logo on the top pocket, with an image of Spiderman on the main pocket. In hindsight, maybe I should have bought it. It was pretty special.

They also had a Sonic the Hedgehog handbag, and he was yellow and brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU