Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It could be worse, you could have been into YuGiOh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YpK6j0z7c
This is an official thing, they released an entire album length CD based on YuGiOh. And because I know you're thinking it, yes, there is a rap song.

My god, this is like the song Lucifer sings when he finally comes to take dominion over the earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

snip it, bub

I think you mean, "Snikt it, bub"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

drat, Sharp Hand Joe got swole.

I too had one of those Godzillas and it was one of my most treasured possessions.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

KataraniSword posted:

This is also the case for Animorphs covers and random clips of Turbo Teen animation.

When his body started elongating, I finally figured it out: this is what the DENVER long chick is turning into.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Star Wars has a Dexter Jettster, but to be honest using SW for bad character names is almost cheating.