Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Go go Gadget Nightmare-Fuel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

???

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

Apologies if it has been posted but look at the quality of that paintwork.

Veterans of the "Weird Fanart" thread will remember the rule that in any morphing fetish comic, the middle frame is always the funniest.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

When I lived in Germany, I was told by many that Pizza Hut is a German company. Hut means hat in German, and they cited the logo as evidence.

Basically the same in Japan: "Piza Hatto".

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

twoday posted:

Hmm, yeah, it basically works the same way in Japanese

I know it probably wasn't what you intended, but coming back to this thread three days later and seeing what I remembered posting, but not by me, freaked me right the gently caress out. So, uh, good job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
EDIT - Since I deleted my post anyway, been meaning to mention this:

Just like Poe's Law, there should be a similar law for bootlegs that "From only an image, it is impossible to tell whether something of a certain (lack of) quality is an actual bootleg or an ironic art piece mimicking a bootleg".

I call it "Robert Cop's Law"!

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Feb 12, 2018