Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When I was in Thailand a couple years ago there was a stand at a night market selling some pretty great knock-off sport shirts. I ended up picking up a few (sorry for the messy bed)-

Football shirts with hosed up names/logos-

(yes the dolphin is wearing sunglasses)

Back of the Dolphins shirt (in between the shoulder blades)-

Back of the Raiders shirt-

The symbol to the left of the helmet is the logo for Super Bowl XXXIV :psyberger:

Off-color hockey-

Picking up this one was actually kind of prescient, as we moved to Philly about six months after the trip so I got to wear it unironically. Someone tried to tell me that these were actually the Flyers' colors a long time ago but I can't confirm that.

C-Euro has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Dog Case posted:

Those are pretty good but they're no Bagelsport

I'm not an expert on watches, what am I looking for here?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

RandomFerret posted:

Rolex is not actually spelled b-a-g-e-l-s-p-o-r-t

Oh Bagelsport isn't a watch brand or something? I don't know anything about watches.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Captain Invictus posted:

The knuckles stretch armstrong is a photoshop, sadly.

I'm pretty sure I had a toy that looked just like that but without the hair/dreads, I think it was a bad guy Stretch Armstrong? Was really hoping someone made a bootleg just by sticking hair on one of those but alas.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Choco1980 posted:

I kinda want all of those off color supermen

They remind me of the team-colored character palette swaps in the Super Smash Bros series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hey I have a bunch of individual "Lego" people from that line, if they weren't on my desk at work I'd post them.