Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Wax Tadpole-
You need the villain figure from Last Action Hero. He had "axe swinging action" which, much like Tarzan, meant he was beating his dick for the pleasure of dirty minded middle schoolers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

If someone has a source on where to buy that Chip and Dale/50 Cent wallet, for the love of god, please post a link. I can't find it anywhere in my searching.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Radio Help posted:

Yea I've wanted one as well since I saw this picture a while back, and something just occurred to me: a good friend of mine is a very good leatherworker who specializes in handmade wallets and I screenprint. I'll hit you up if we can figure out a realistic way to make it happen.

If you did one from Tupac's "Hit Em Up" or Ying Yang Twins "What's Happenin'?" You would make a ton of money... or at least like 60 bucks or something from me. I have no clue how much you would charge, but I would be down.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This might be a bit much to ask, but can someone point me to a link to buy the lepin ghostbusters firehouse?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Normally I complain about these things but that figure deserved an intro. It had to either be that or just a twenty second video of him zooming in on the face and saying "Yep, that's real."

Worth it for his version of the Spider Man theme song.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Holy poo poo, I want this bad.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Demolition Man is say superior to Judge Dredd. It's a great guilty pleasure movie, and I am such a nerd I have been asking people what their boggle is for like, a decade and a half.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The writer (director? Someone affiliated with production) explained it. Use two to pinch and clean, third to scrap.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

When I was deployed, we bought a lot of bootlegs from the local bazaars. Most seemed to originate in China, which lead to every description being hilarious. The single best thing that happened was we got a copy of Jason vs Freddy, and it had a subtitle option, which could not be turned off. It was obviously written by someone whom it was their second or third language. (Was that a correct use of whom? Who just didn't sound right.) Other than weird phrases, it also had the best mistake. They switched the names of Freddy with Random Male Victim Greg or whatever his name was. Which lead to people reading the subtitles and, "Why did she just say 'Run, Greg is coming!'?"
"Because Freddy is Greg in the subtitles."
"Then who is Freddy?"
"Freddy is Greg."
"Ok, who is Jason?"
"Jason is Jason. Look, man, I didn't make the loving thing. Either watch Greg vs Jason, or gently caress off and quit asking questions."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Esplanade posted:

Huh. A reverse turtle. Don't see them much in the wild any more.

Thanks Global Warming.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

jojoinnit posted:

Not my picture, I'm in a local Facebook group for charity shop finds.

This shirt is amazing.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Better than the original because it wasn't made by a dude who came up with the novel idea of making you listen to a cassette of a child getting raped by soldiers in order get through a section of the game

gently caress Ground Zeroes and gently caress Kojima

Wait, what? I'm not a completionist by any means, but I never came across this in Ground Zeroes. Thankfully, I'll add.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Teketeketeketeke posted:

It's an easter egg :v:

That's a pretty gross egg.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ah.
Truth be told, I probably got that tape, and ignored it. I love the game play of the MGS games, but the stories are loving dumb, and I'm glad I can skip cut scenes.

For the record- I suck at them, but have fun loving with guards.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I filled up motherbase in about ten minutes after getting the ability to Skyhook people out.
Skills? Who loving cares- you're going for a ride.
Horse? You getting high as gently caress.
Jeep? Why the gently caress not.

The game for me was Murder and Kidnap: Cold War Edition.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ok, now I am going to knock out a bunch of dudes, put them in vehicles, and take the vehicles.

I'll never beat the game, but there won't be a single Russian left in country.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Tag yourself, I'm bleeding iris Luigi

I'm derpy Boo.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Princess Hitler is loving killing me.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Please tell me you got this from the internet, they have more, and will take my money.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I never find cool bootleg poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

hexwren posted:

I encountered four of those today, including these two, and it's weird that they're not just knockoffs, they're also simplified versions (heavily in some cases) of the games. Mystery Game, as you can see, has like a couple spaces between each room. The Trivial Pursuit knockoff (Brain Warp) may actually be better, since it appears to have eliminated movement entirely. Climb and Slide (Chutes and Ladders, obvs) looks to be about the same, but with fewer of the titular objects on the board, but I didn't check all that closely.

Bullshit. The victory lap once you get the last pie piece before you head to the center is a burn you can't put cream on.