Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

EorayMel posted:

"I have seen some poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Isn't the basic design of Lego public domain now? I recall seeing something about how other plastic-block companies are allowed to make them compatiable.

Also, I can;t see that thing atop the bokomon centre as anything other than a soda can.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Plus, there's that whole 'American Copyright Law gets extended every time Mickey Mouse is about to become Public Domain' thing. I'd say some of those companies have about as much respect as is due.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
In my mind, there's only one way it can scamper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-aOdJLiw

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
What would that even be a bootleg of? Is there some man-faced horse that's popular with kids?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Well... it's not a police car, but...

Also, this isn;t a bootleg... I'm sure there's some wonderful ones there.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

This seems relevant...

https://soundcloud.com/ironicus/bounty-rap

(Sadly not real Star Wars, but the Campaign podcast should really be just as canon as the EU.)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Mr Bean sorta looks like if Lego and Playmobil had a baby.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Hey, at least Dredd's writers (usually) know he's supposed to be a fascist. And inflexibly enforcing the rules given by a terrible system makes him better than RL cops who torture and murder when they feel like it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's either a massive combo, or the chef adds ingredients randomly, sometimes making contact with the burger, and you hope something amazing happens.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
"No Goku, when we said Vegeta's best attack was the Galic Gun, we... oh never mind."

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Len posted:

$130 for Slenderman? The hell?

Seems a lot, but at the same time, $130 suit and a free mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na