Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Len posted:

And if they're shipped from Amazon they're apparently stored in the same spot as the legit ones. So even if you're buying a 512gb SanDisk shipped and sold by Amazon you might end up with a smaller one

If someone uses Amazon they deserve to be scammed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh god that Shamwow one got me good :laffo:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BigFactory posted:

That’s about as real as an episode of storage wars.

We have a domestic Storage Wars series despite the fact that we absolutely 100% do not have [e:] in-person on-site storage locker auctions. At least the original American show is based on a thing that exists.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Sep 5, 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MrUnderbridge posted:

I know "If you have to explain the joke..."

But could you explain the joke for a non-Finn?

You've never heard of the thousand-mark stare?

e: MFW I chuckle at my own wit:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RillAkBea posted:

It's not that far fetched of an idea in theory. A fair number of major car manufacturers actually got their start this way. Properly managed, it's a good way to provide cars at near-domestic prices by circumventing import/export taxes on fully assembled automobiles until they amass the capital to start their own production.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knock-down_kit

I've read a few older books where people bought an aeroplane from North America, had it shipped, and then had to wait for it to be assembled. I guess trans-Atlantic flights were still pretty risky compared to boats back then.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Merkinman posted:

Sure it is, Hydrox is the original.

I've tried both Hydrox and Oreos, and they're underwhelming compared to the Real Thing, and also lacking in the variety department. They don't even have an ammonium chloride cum chili pepper cookie?!?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CzarChasm posted:

Sign me the hell up. I love Turkish Pepper candy, now you're telling me it's available in cookie form?

:rolleyes: that's obviously a different flavour, you bucket.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Humphreys posted:

Ah, never seen Mr Show. That was actually quite funny.

Yeah a funny 1-minute sketch done in 4½ minutes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kennel posted:

Local chud store stealing a mascot from Jim Davis.

vs.

Seriouspost: you say "chud" but we're talking 100% full-blown "we should literally literally put all Jewish people into gas chambers and here's 1488 words about it WHU-HAAT WHY WOULD YOU BOYCOTT ME IT WAS THE MAGAZINE I PUBLISH THAT SAID THAT NOT ME AND CERTAINLY NOT MY CHAIN OF STORES YOUR'E THE NAZI" Nazi.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

...would they appreciate a lot of emails and phonecalls from random annoying swedish (afa affiliated) folks to the company contacts? Like, we would trigger them that little a bit extra right? Always fun to be of use if so

They'd probably complain about TARGETING on Twitter and get a bit in both the evening papers (tabloids) because they're very Kreml-friendly and dying to do pieces on things that aren't the war, and, of course, to give a platform to neo-Nazis.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I found something for the thread.

Knowing Burton's history of family trauma surrounding guns from the games, he wouldn't be the first person I'd choose to sell toy guns to kids.

E: why do the targets say "supper shoot?"
I just noticed that.

You eat what you kill, duh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Morph got thicc :prepop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Literal hornyposting - a novel approach.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd prefer not to.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

madeintaipei posted:

Fallout 4 modding: let's slap some tits on this molerat

Slapping the tits of a molerat reminded me; how's youre mother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Upsidads posted:

The odd muscle lines get me on tux

They removed his vagina bones :(