Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

EorayMel posted:

But do you also want these?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Choco1980 posted:

Oh man! I had about half of those Happy Meal Transformer toys when I was a kid!

Of all the mctoys I had as a child I miss the OG lovely transformers (red white and blue, turned into a car or a jet I think) and those food formers.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Sentient Data posted:

How about the mario 3 toys? I remember a flying koopa that jumped around using one of those blood pressure squeeze things, and i think there was a giant boot as well

Those were rad as well when I was six, and I wish I still had all the glasses :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I want this so bad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

pikachu has an udder

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Downs Link is really progressive yo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

When a problem comes along

when your son's foreskin is too long

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

RandomFerret posted:

Fucker got me again

Holy shiiiiiit

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

You can tell that's a knockoff because they spelled "eat" wrong

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Oxyclean posted:

I immediately am reminded of stree overlord, probably posted here before:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/uCo1XzK.jpg :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Get ten pills of sperm generating pills

Somebody has a new favorite as of 14:47 on Jan 29, 2018

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I always knew bart would have lovely trigger discipline

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Bismuth posted:

I think it would be funny to start giving out free avatars just to spite lowtax rn

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm smelling burnt toast

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Yeah but do they cook over a yoga flame! grill

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

slam dumps are what i get after eating at arbys

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That ape knows its rustled some jimmies

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Humphreys posted:

WTF is that?

That's Titanica's biggest fan, from Mr. Show

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

sorry, it's all sold out.

The internet pedant in me isn't sure if they count as knockoffs in the traditional sense, since they're ~art toys~ and are quite well-sculpted. Super expensive too.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme has a new favorite as of 08:26 on Dec 6, 2021

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I found something for the thread.

Knowing Burton's history of family trauma surrounding guns from the games, he wouldn't be the first person I'd choose to sell toy guns to kids.

E: why do the targets say "supper shoot?"
I just noticed that.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Lavinia Spenlow posted:

Came across some more knockoff Lego, including a Killdozer:

I tried unsuccessfully to find the killdozer :/