Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

"Who's the cutest lil' cold virus? You are! You are!"

Considering it's from a company called Outbreak...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I have the two Baymax eggs. I found them in a Dollerama for a few bucks each. They are awesome and I regret nothing (they also had the Finding Dora ones, but those look like ungodly abominations)

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Are those firework kits any good? I've always been tempted to get one, but they're so expensive for what may be a load of duds.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Wait, is that supposed to be from IT or Beetlejuice?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

That one must be a joke product though. I mean, it also says "Not meant for children. 12 years of age or under" at the top.

Actually, it also says "1:12 scale"... how big are those dolls? I'm curious what a full-sized Nerv clone's height is.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Found part of my "Holy Grail" of knockoffs. A Dollarama had 6 number combiners in. Is it a bootleg if the only versions you can find are knockoff quality?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Is it wrong that I kinda want the Hitler minifig to use the head for a Charlie Chaplin-lookalike for the modular theater? The body can be lit on fire and used for a Raiders of the Lost Ark MOC I guess. That had melted Nazis when the ark was opened, right?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Honestly wondering how many people who don't know who Drizzt is will think it's a knock-off Geralt costume.

I can get why they went with him alongside the Dungeon Master (big enough that the hard-core fans will remember him and pay fat nostalgia bucks, obscure enough that they can get the license for cheap), but it is a very odd choice in general.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Wait, isn't that the cat from the Too Many Cooks short?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

No, it's definitely slightly wrong. Unless you think they started working on Jurassic Park in 1925. The Halloween/Nightmare on Elm Street one has a page title of "Freddy the 13th".

Randalor has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Oct 18, 2020

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Elfface posted:

Hey, at least Dredd's writers (usually) know he's supposed to be a fascist. And inflexibly enforcing the rules given by a terrible system makes him better than RL cops who torture and murder when they feel like it.

He's also been shown having to actually justify his actions when he used his firearm. When the fascist police force is looking better than what you have IRL...

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Why does it have the same movies multiple times?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

What about a November 22, 1963 set?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

Edit
No, wait! Forget all that! I want a Swtich Gamecube!

Why yes, my favorite part of the Switch is its backwards compatibility with the 3DS. Wait...

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

The United States posted:

Instead of precious moments porcelain figures the old people of the future will have porcelain figures of 80s movie characters and comic book characters that their grandkids will not recognize and make fun of them for

Hey, I can fully justify why I have some funko pops (the ones I have were before funkopops were made for literally everything, and how often do you see merchandise for Who Framed Roger Rabbit? That movie was awesome, but rarely acknowledged by anyone involved in it)

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

For a shirt called Everything, they're missing a Z.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

... why is the liquid black in those?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

That's... they couldn't be bothered to actually build the robot-looking bits, they just stuck stickers onto the flat bits. That's impressively lazy and dumb.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Peepi is stored in the feet

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I have the damnedest feeling that's not a Star Wars bootleg. Or at least, that's not bootleg toys of Star Wars, but toys for a knockoff Star Wars-sequel show or film, I want to say from the 70's or 80's.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So many questions about that post. Like "Is this an important lesson on changing your passwords after firing staff?"

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

This looks like some edgy “alternative” bullshit from the ‘90s

I can't find the "Obvious Plant" logo on this. Is it on the back?

This... this is an Obvious Plant, right? ... right?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'd play these knockoffs if there was a QC release.

Hell, I'm sure there are enough NSFW mods already out there to make Fallout 3 Ballsout.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

That's not a bootleg or knockoff, that's a surprisingly good joke name that works. Kudos to them, that is genuinely good parody.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

great big cardboard tube posted:

BIG DDY was the only one who caught me off guard, both for the incredible name and my failure to recognize who exactly he's supposed to be.

Who is that?

The first thing that jumped to mind when I saw it was Kilgrave from Jessica Jones. Or a generic gangster.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

run on sentience posted:

That character is 16 years old, wtf is wrong with people

I was going to make a joke about "She's been around for 16 years now?" but holy poo poo, the program she was made for was initially released in November 2007, according to Wikipedia, so she is literally 16 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

please provide a link to where I can purchase that amazing piece of garbage

Hey now, depending on the price, I could see that being a big seller for people who build big dioramas or cities. Gotta have power transformer stations in there somewhere.

That,s like, $5 or less, right? ...right?