Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
OP is loving stupid. Why would a bootleg be in toys r us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Why don't the Chinese respect the creation of others?

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

that seems more like a gag gift rather than a bootleg tbh.

It's actually an art piece. So was Robert Cop

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is the meaning there? Is making a bootleg of a bootleg some kind of commentary? Cause I'm pretty sure there's probably multi-generatianol bootlegs of bootlegs at this point in reality that could showcase that better

I'm currently wearing a bootleg version of the bootleg Baet Simpson "Don't have a box new" shirt. I dunno why though

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

https://www.redbubble.com/people/sicknasty/works/12422203-dont-have-a-box-new?p=t-shirt

Check out coupon sites, Redbubble usually has a 20% off coupon floating around at any given time

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Pretty good collection of black Bart shirts here https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/tv/a-gallery-of-unfortunate-black-bart-simpson-merchandise-from-the-1990s/amp/

Google search reveals dozens. I vaguely remember being very young in 1992 or so and assuming that they just made a black version of the show.

I want to buy some of the reprints but it feels like appropriation (albeit, an appropriation of an appropriation) and I live in crown heights so I maybe shouldn't?

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

why do third world countries have no respect for copyright

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Found this in Amsterdam yesterday

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Why does China not respect copyright!

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

The United States posted:

Another Quality Obvious Plant

The text is right. This image of a toy, created with humorous intent, does get better the longer i look at it

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

https://www.teepublic.com/user/mcdreadful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

Humphreys posted:

Actually impressive.

Stolen almost to the T by a design from RetroGimmick on Instagram