Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

graybook posted:

Well, there was a recent Batman/TMNT crossover, so I think these guys beat DC to the punch. Holy Lawsuit, b3TM3H!

And Turtles is a parody of Frank Miller's run on Daredevil where he was basically writing Batman fan fiction. So it's sort of all connected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think I have that Godzilla!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lizard Combatant posted:

It's just a motile poo, big whoop.

It's mothra who I totally would have fight my imperial Godzilla.

:colbert:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Holy poo poo I just remembered this one:

It's the US release of the Japanese film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. They cut about half an hour from the film and re-edited it to make it a bland action-adventure film with new dialogue that had nothing to do with the original and they also dumped most of the environmentalism angle. You can imagine Miyazaki's reaction when he heard what they'd done.

It's like a poster for a Ralph Bakshi movie that never was.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Choco1980 posted:

He still runs it but has been quiet for a while due to personal tragedy. I don't want to bring the thread down, so you can either go to the site itself and read his recent explanation or bum yourself out with my spoiler text.
His wife who regularly appeared on the site killed herself late last year. He's been traveling and spreading bits of her ashes around the world and trying to cope.

Yea, that was loving tragic.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

Titanic bot has existed for far longer than the bay movies, unless you mean the original 80s movie

Anime jump's(RIP) review of it was legend back in the day, alongside headless flying goku. I wanna say like 2001ish?

think they mean the Cameron Titanic movie

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

EorayMel posted:

This is not a bootleg nor a knockoff. I am suren.

It looks like officially licensed mario stuff from the 80s, and I kind of want it.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Mother 3 is great but 40 is definitely a bit steep too. Let alone NES Earthbound for 50.

especially when you can go to ali express if you really want to and pick up those carts for like 5 bucks each max

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I'm not a 100% sure it's not a shop, but at the same time, wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Snowy posted:

Vaguely along these lines if you haven’t heard Chipmunks on 16 Speed you’re missing out. It’s the 1980 album Chipmunk Punk but played close to the speed at which it was originally recorded before being sped up. They turn these radio pop hits into epic doomy dirges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qKb74AXe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBV0JRUCzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyzY_FNEIZU

I can see where David Lynch got the inspiration for his American woman remix in twin peaks season 3

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

That's the weirdest sixth doctor bootleg I've ever seen

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lodin posted:

Well it's not Bats and Spidey but this is almost as good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2fAbAyGdUU

Don't ask about Venus, the girl turtle. We don't talk about her.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

saw this on amazon. lots of annoyed reviews

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wasn’t there some viral fake Olive Garden tweet banning some politician? I forget who.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pastry of the Year posted:

All I can think of is that fake press release that said OG had revoked Sean Hannity's Lifetime Pasta Pass and the loving dumdum actually refuted it on live TV.

That’s what I was thinking of. Not sure what it has to do with a masked baby yoda beyond some things happened

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I"m not watching, but what fresh hell is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Saw these on Amazon