Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Forgall posted:

Can a book be a bootleg? Like if somebody publishes and prints their fanfic without permission from original property owners? Because I've read this bizarre book as a kid, that was basically Demolition Man with Stallone replaced with ninja turtles, and I doubt it was officially licensed.

Why not? Fifty Shades of Grey started off as terrible Twilight FanFic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

The newest in the line of quirky character Fred Armisen action figures

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Doctor Bishop posted:

Doc Holiday. My first, and so far only, encounter with this one was via the soda fountain at a local diner place (which has since gone out of business, sadly), and it's actually pretty good, mainly because, just like with its packaging, it doesn't try too hard to actually copy Dr. Pepper, instead going more for the general impression of being vaguely similar while doing more of its own thing, which is to say that it's a bit peppery, but has quite a bit of root beer and cherry cola flavor to it, which makes for an all-around surprising-but-nice impression.

Doc Holiday is made by a small Pepsico bottler in the southeastern AZ town where my parents grew up. I remember getting it as a kid when we would visit our grandmother, but it was impossible to find at our house in the Phoenix suburbs.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Someone on a local Facebook BST group posted this piece of art. Such quality for the low, low, price of $150.

https://imgur.com/a/0AYew