Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/814951736989417472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Komojo posted:

Ancient DOS Games might be up your alley.

There's also Shovelware Diggers (made by the same guy), which ends up covering a fair number of knock-off games in the course of poking around one of those 2000-games-on-one-CD deals.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

El Estrago Bonito posted:

So these videos are interesting because they work on the concept of manipulating YT to create a sort of feedback loop to generate money....

This (and the other stuff you've posted ITT on the general subject) is fascinating stuff; is the internet video content ecosystem something you're involved with professionally or is it just a personal interest? Either way, I'd enjoy reading an A/T thread about that whole system - it's fascinating how much money there is flying around something that's still being made up as it goes.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Captain Invictus posted:

In a series with a character or possibly mech named "Bring Stabbity", I cannot say he has the worst (best?) name

Gotta put in a word for Full Frontal.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Choco1980 posted:

Luigi hanging dong I see

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth.