Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

My Lovely Horse posted:

A rare look at what Harry Potter would have been like in the early-mid 90s
I mean why even set a book series if the nineties if you're not goiingf to include any rad nineties stuff. It wa s a mistake for Rowling to not at least have magic slap bracelets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I assume the servers are in a country that doesn't care all that much about American copyright.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Slime posted:

I find american hot sauce is just hot and not actually very tasty, while asian hot sauce is both hot as gently caress and delicious.

I bought hot curry instant ramen from an Asian grocery store and they were both painful and tasty.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah the rules of a game cannot be protected anyway so as long as you change the art you're good. It's why you can find websites dedicated to just hosting plain text versions of the rules to DnD and other similar RPG's.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fun fact hut is German for hat so pizza hut would be pizza hat to a German person.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It's looks like something Devo would come up with

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm going to count this as Waluigi having the same birthday as me.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is it bad that I can still tell what level they're on?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

ruddiger posted:

What was it supposed to say?

Screw sleep. It's a line from the movie.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I haven't actually seen it in a while but someone conveniently uploaded the line to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKtVK5MkZo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The bad sign talk reminds me of the one Eric Andre found and worked into his Legalize Everything standup special.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ericandre/comments/das6u3/saw_a_lot_of_people_asking_for_the_bad/