Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What's the Lion King topper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sentient Data posted:

How about the mario 3 toys? I remember a flying koopa that jumped around using one of those blood pressure squeeze things, and i think there was a giant boot as well

What's the deal with the Tarzan doll? It seems the odd man out on the shelf, is it anatomically correct behind the loin cloth or something?

Similar to the Lion King thing actually. His cupped hand there moves up and down.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You would probably sell a shitload of those pokeball power banks though.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

The idea of Lego has been public domain for decades. Even when I was a kid it was easy to find compatible products from other companies.

That said, ever since Lego opened factories in China brands like Lepin have copied Lego's products wholesale, even down to the box design. When I was a kid it was always very easy to spot the knockoff brands, but it's much harder these days.

So how are these Lepin knockoffs? My brother has wanted that Death Star for ages but the price is crazy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's easy to determine how creepy a figure collector is based on how low their Black Widow's zipper is.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, they were real sets. This is the Batman: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/4526_Batman

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Apparently it's intentional, there's a skater named Guy Mariano.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I really wanted this company's name to be Sensational Murica.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Why wouldn't you call it Meat Lovin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maybe don't look into the history of tea though.