Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
A few weeks ago I forgot my wireless mouse on a week-long trip, got a new one of the same model (Logitech M510), it doesn't work like the old one. I use the "back" button on the mouse (the aft thumb button) for PTT in my voice-chat apps, the old one works fine but the new one doesn't register holding it down, it just clicks. Everything else works, but on the new mouse, that button just clicks, old mouse I can hold down the button and everybody hears me.

This may have something to do with it, I've never had this message from the old one (of same make and model, just three years older):

Edit: uninstalling the Options thing fixed it (I think), but why?

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobus
Jun 24, 2016

What happened here?
:parrot:
As far as I know, only the MX Master mouse needs to have Options installed. Is this something you have always had installed, or was it added with the new mouse?

• Locked thread