Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dear Brittan,

Bye whore, get the gently caress out already.

Love,

EU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Slags

&

Poofs

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Would've been better if the eu voted them out

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
HAHA lol holy ahit the stupid limeys actually went ahead and left. LOOOOLLL

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

As and American, can I feel less intellectually intimidated by their accents now?

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Dear Great Britain,

The US will glady accept your tea-sucking application for state-hood along with your 50 dollar application fee. Please find a spot in the line directly in front of Puerto Rico.

Best Regards,
The United States of America

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Brits ruined everything again

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Captain Lavender posted:

As and American, can I feel less intellectually intimidated by their accents now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DckGotoquLw
This an accurate rendition of all British accents.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Hey, half of 'em wanted to stay...

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

so the UK gone done hosed up didn't they?

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
They defeated the Germans yet again, yes.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
If the Africans hosed up when they refuted the Ottoman yoke, if Chiang Kai-Shreck hosed up when he stood up against the Cultural Revolution, if Giles Corey hosed up when he told the government, "More weight", if the men and women of the Warsaw Ghetto hosed up, then yes. They hosed up.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

a hundred boners posted:

If the Africans hosed up when they refuted the Ottoman yoke, if Chiang Kai-Shreck hosed up when he stood up against the Cultural Revolution, if Giles Corey hosed up when he told the government, "More weight", if the men and women of the Warsaw Ghetto hosed up, then yes. They hosed up.

The pound is in free fall, markets are in chaos. Chaos reigns.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Honestly it seems weird to let this come to a popular vote. I'm sure the powers that be will keep the world intact, right?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Honestly it seems weird to let this come to a popular vote. I'm sure the powers that be will keep the world intact, right?

there are no powers and the world was never intact

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Nah, they blitzed themselves and the Germans didn't even need any bombs this time.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Outpost22 posted:

HAHA lol holy ahit the stupid limeys actually went ahead and left. LOOOOLLL

The absolute MADMEN!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Hard being a euro these days you have to act all concerned in front of outsiders then go and grin and be slappin' each other on the shoulders and laughing and carrying on when everyones' backs are turned. It must be exhausting.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

Hard being a euro these days you have to act all concerned in front of outsiders then go and grin and be slappin' each other on the shoulders and laughing and carrying on when everyones' backs are turned. It must be exhausting.

Ich bin ein Europäer

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

"Sacre bloo ziss eez 'oreeble. 'Oreeble!"
*does 8 lines of coke, fucks prostitutes, parties till 2030*

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Defeated the Germans in their tyranical attempts to keep them in the 21st century :britain:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it was their duty to prop up the failed states of the eu and now they are shirking that duty

smdh

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

David Copperfield posted:

Defeated the Germans in their tyranical attempts to keep them in the 21st century :britain:

'Hey guys we're germany and we all of the sudden think we have permission to matter again. We'll take in like 5 trillion refugees. Omg we can't handle this lol it's gone so bad.'

germany.

permanent jackasses.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
An open letter to the OP: You're a 36 year old man who took up the new GBS posting style and bought a zany avatar in a sad bid for online acceptance and you're an embarrassment

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Uh oh thread just got real.

Aug 4, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

An open letter to the OP: You're a 36 year old man who took up the new GBS posting style and bought a zany avatar in a sad bid for online acceptance and you're an embarrassment

lol

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
immigration is the one of the only ways to keep positive birthrates/the social welfare funding mechanism in place for advanced economies, unless you want to be like russia or japan or italy and be a giant ethnic senior home

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

if you're posting in gbs over 30 you should be put on every government watch list

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Huh, I guess when the underpaid masses get a chance to gently caress the neo liberal bankers they go for it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope Texas follows their example and leaves too

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I think we should trade Texas to the EU and Britain to the US. That way we can gain some class and they can gain some "CAJOLES!"

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

David Copperfield posted:

immigration is the one of the only ways to keep positive birthrates/the social welfare funding mechanism in place for advanced economies, unless you want to be like russia or japan or italy and be a giant ethnic senior home

we will have perfected slave droids long before this will matter

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't really know what this means other then the fact that european stock is gonna crash even more

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

rezatahs posted:

it was their duty to prop up the failed states of the eu and now they are shirking that duty

smdh

Seriously, EU is in crisis mode, so the smug goons from America thinking this England just kneecapped themselves and don't realize this killed any hope of a united European identity are even bigger idiots than the twits who voted remain.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
My prediction of a 2016 apocalypse started with Brexit, and continued with Trumpapalooza. You'll get your fair share of this nationalistic shitstorm, US, just you wait. :)

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Seriously, EU is in crisis mode, so the smug goons from America thinking this England just kneecapped themselves and don't realize this killed any hope of a united European identity are even bigger idiots than the twits who voted remain.

I read the UK represents 1/6th of the EU's economy, it would be like California and Florida seceding. And with France and Germany needing the UK to prop up the weaker economies of Southern and Eastern Europe and the rise of right wing nationalist parties in Western Europe, the whole thing might implode.

There is also China's economy teetering on the abyss and a shock to the global economy might send it over. And if China goes there will be a global depression.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NutritiousSnack posted:

Lol at "United european identity"

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Anyone want to run a betting pool about how many years until we have another war between Germany and France?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Texas will be next.

• Locked thread