Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Uhhh... Kriss's voice is mixed in too early. Like waaaayyyy too early. The flowery field hasn't even completely faded in and I already heard her shouting BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Aumanor posted:

Uhhh... Kriss's voice is mixed in too early. Like waaaayyyy too early. The flowery field hasn't even completely faded in and I already heard her shouting BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

As I mentioned earlier. I synced with the echo I had in my audio. Something else seems to have happened and her audio just drifts as we get closer to the end of the session. It should hopefully only happen in one more episode then we move on to different sessions where we try to reduce the length I record the footage and hopefully reduce the drift.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
There are two things I'm bad at: this game, and being in sync with everyone's audio

Miz Kriss fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 24, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

and again before anyone says it. I know Kriss' audio is off. There isn't anything I can do about it and something happened and it just drifted from being in sync. This should hopefully not happen in future videos.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I'll never get used to hearing scruffy swear. :psyboom:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Everything's worth it for the Princess Fights

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I've spent most of today editing the next two sessions audio. :shepicide:

so it seem Kriss might be on a delay from us as her audio is desynced if I line up all the sync points. and I've been fighting the audio all day because also Windows Movie Maker has decided that now with slightly longer videos the preview audio is going out of sync. It happened when I was editing the Elite Force episode for this week as well. beginning will be synced but later parts will be out of sync if I watch through WMM preview. when I render the video everything will line back up.

from our Skype conversation:
[11:55:01 AM] mateo360: Kriss, How is your audio desyncing when I have a sync point?
[11:57:54 AM] mateo360: you are somehow 5 seconds ahead again
[11:58:21 AM] Shibbo: Witchcraft
[12:01:39 PM] mateo360: just went back to session 2 and yep, Kriss is desynced again. :headdesk:
[12:01:43 PM] mateo360: OBS it is then
[12:19:46 PM] Kriss K: What. The. gently caress b
[12:23:48 PM] mateo360: you must hear us on a delay
[12:23:54 PM] Kriss K: Maybe
[12:24:08 PM] Kriss K: How am I ahead if I'm on a delay?
[12:26:41 PM] mateo360: because when I line up the syncs it would pull you back. If I say sync and then you say it 3 sec later then when I line it up, everything is suddenly 3 sec ahead of when you actually said it.
[12:36:33 PM] mateo360: and scruffy's is a little of in session 2 as well. Why does the audio hate me?
[12:36:39 PM] mateo360: *off
[12:45:57 PM] mateo360: I think scruffy's is... behind? he's saying some things a little late. I'm trying to cut out about 1/2 a second of audio
[12:48:06 PM] mateo360: he is saying rock a little after one appears in the dragon sock fight
[12:56:00 PM] mateo360: yeah, scruffy is some how behind unless WMM is loving up again.
[12:59:43 PM] mateo360: like I have the joke where we're talking of scruffy's dick not liking fire lined up at about 11 mins in but when he's opening the factory door with the sandwich he's asking about mashing x right after he just finished opening the door.
[1:00:08 PM] mateo360: ^That's a sentence I just said that will make no sense out of context
[1:01:14 PM] Shibbo: As long as my audio's fine
[1:03:13 PM] mateo360: also yep, gently caress Movie maker again for the later gently caress up.

EDIT: Also gently caress individual audio for future sessions, I'm doing it Live-er and just recording everything through OBS so I don't have to mess with lining up the audio.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jul 29, 2016

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Do we get to do the entire LP over? :v:

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Do you guys plan on doing any grinding off screen? High Agility is good for getting a ton of xp (cause more hits = more xp) but I remember right around this point with friends that it just started taking forever to clear things until we maxed agility and started adding points elsewhere.

btw really enjoying this. Kriss being ahead in the audio has become cutely endearing at this point.

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

Now I have a machine gun. Ho! Ho! Ho!
I loved that intense princess fight; Scruffy fighting the green guy was the most epic battle thus far, and this needs to happen again (if there's another princess to save, I mean).

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

syzpid posted:

btw really enjoying this. Kriss being ahead in the audio has become cutely endearing at this point.

Yes, well, it's going to keep happening despite my best effort. In the last session I tried lining up a couple of the jokes but as soon as I lined up one, another would go out of sync.

For whenever we get to the next session, I am going to be using OBS and eliminating the problem all together. (Unless the call goes to poo poo)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This game is so chaotic that I have trouble focusing on one person at a time but Mateo, you should be holding down the magic when you're firing lightning, unlike the other color knights, yours just keeps doing damage the longer you let it go. Until you run out of magic, at least.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

syzpid posted:

I've sort of made a game about guessing who she's replying to. It helps make things more entertaining.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Klaus88 posted:

I work in a job where cusses are pretty common but I usually try to keep them to myself in favor of non-swears, since it's funnier that way. This game just brings out the worst in me.

e: in case you loved this princess fight, don't worry, there's another one. It's more epic than this one.

dscruffy1 fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 30, 2016

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~

Klaus88 posted:

I'm sure he swore during Monaco. He also claimed he would fix everything in Monaco as well. He's a very reliable multiplayer partner.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Klaus88 posted:

Just wait. It gets better. :getin:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Wait.. my audio is somewhat in sync with everyone else? IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

Miz Kriss posted:

Wait.. my audio is somewhat in sync with everyone else? IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Make that a Miz Kriss miracle, it's way too early to start shopping for the holidays. :colbert:

Keep up the good work, guys! I'm loving your castle crashin' style.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Does that make me a saint instead of a knight?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Miz Kriss posted:

Does that make me a saint instead of a knight?

You intentionally rode a poo poo-propelled deer. This muddles up your saint-hood.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
New video is live on YouTube. Can't post the usual update banner as right now I am sitting outside a convention center right now wait to go in and get my badge for Power Morphicon. I will probably have it up by tonight or Monday at the latest.

Edit: home now, here is the banner

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Aug 16, 2016

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Here's a temp link for folks too lazy to browse the youtube page.

I can't believe the Industrial Prince never faced justice.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You wanna see some really bad poptart flavors? Check this out

Also, I'm surprised you guys don't just grind the Barbarian boss fight for gold. It's quick to reach and he's so weak now comparatively that he'll melt like ice cream in a sauna.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Also, I'm surprised you guys don't just grind the Barbarian boss fight for gold. It's quick to reach and he's so weak now comparatively that he'll melt like ice cream in a sauna.

... I didn't think to do that.

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

In regards to the factory stage vid, you actually CAN kill the evil Prince by knocking him off the side. Our guys didn't do it because they're TRUE HEROES.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Digital Jello posted:

In regards to the factory stage vid, you actually CAN kill the evil Prince by knocking him off the side. Our guys didn't do it because they're TRUE HEROES.

Bullshit! We didn't do it because SOMEONE went for the telescope first. I WANT BLOOD.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Miz Kriss posted:

... I didn't think to do that.

Granted, the only reason it works for me is that I was playing the game on my own. So I didn't have any other people to split the loot with.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I get the impression that everybody's audio is lagging behind a bit in this video, except for Miz Kriss who went from slightly behind in the previous video to ahead again in this one.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

gently caress audio mixing.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

so as a heads up, I have 3 videos left in my back up to post. Unfortunately, due to changing schedules and vacations and such, we have been unable to get together to finish up the game. The thread may go on hiatus after I run out of videos to post.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kriss is somehow still out of sync with the rest :allears:

E: Okay, she starts out lagging behind everyone but syncs up somewhere around the boss fight. Which means that by the end of the session she'll most likely be ahead of everyone again.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 26, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God, I forgot how awful the corn boss is.

Monk E
May 19, 2009
that was the most entertaining 15 minutes of whack a mole ever.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

sorry I missed posting last week. Exhaustion from work finally caught up with me.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I never did get sushi that day. :saddowns:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Have a crazy shibbo

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

That snow stage has some pretty rad music playing in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

small hiatus until we can finish the game.

Also, I am planning on participating in Extra Life this year. I will eventually have a poll with a list of things to stream.

• Locked thread