Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

mateo360 posted:

her audio sync point was missing but the points I listened to seemed to match up well enough :shrug:

Yeah... It's really jarring during the boss fight. I forget if my dumb rear end forgot to hit record when we were doing the sync check or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I'm just glad there's no friendly fire until the princess kiss part.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Rocks and logs seem to be my downfall, as you can tell how quickly I died in both sections.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I got to the very last section with a friend a few years ago, but the end part is very difficult with only 2 knights (and incompetent ones at that).

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I like how even the episode link photo shows just how poo poo I am at staying on any of the floating objects.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

There are two things I'm bad at: this game, and being in sync with everyone's audio

Miz Kriss fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 24, 2016

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Do we get to do the entire LP over? :v:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Klaus88 posted:

I'll never get used to hearing scruffy swear. :psyboom:

Just wait. It gets better. :getin:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Wait.. my audio is somewhat in sync with everyone else? IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Does that make me a saint instead of a knight?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Also, I'm surprised you guys don't just grind the Barbarian boss fight for gold. It's quick to reach and he's so weak now comparatively that he'll melt like ice cream in a sauna.

... I didn't think to do that.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I never did get sushi that day. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

So, Extra Life was fun. We still haven't finished the game yet. I'm still bad at video games. As far as I know, we're on a hiatus until our schedules can stop being as bad as my audio.

• Locked thread