Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
Maybe lower Kriss' audio a little bit for future videos, since her normal voice is a lot louder than everyone else's? I found the out-of-sync moments far more jarring when they came through twice as loud as the rest of the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~

bman in 2288 posted:

This game has way too much poop for me to stay interested, though. I think that's why I stopped playing.

It's a Newgrounds game at-heart. See also: all of Ed McMillen's games.

RareAcumen posted:

Also the lack of a combo list.

Miz Kriss posted:

I got to the very last section with a friend a few years ago, but the end part is very difficult with only 2 knights (and incompetent ones at that).

I ended up beating the game but it was disappointing because you could just endlessly juggle enemies with the same two air combos, and there was no incentive to not do that.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~

Klaus88 posted:

I'll never get used to hearing scruffy swear. :psyboom:

I'm sure he swore during Monaco. He also claimed he would fix everything in Monaco as well. He's a very reliable multiplayer partner.

• Locked thread