Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Why are these pictures coming out so squashed?

bman in 2288 posted:

This game has way too much poop for me to stay interested, though. I think that's why I stopped playing.

I was a lot more miffed about how ridiculous the game got on hard mode and the weapon gating really.

Also the lack of a combo list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

frozentreasure posted:

I ended up beating the game but it was disappointing because you could just endlessly juggle enemies with the same two air combos, and there was no incentive to not do that.

Yeah, the final boss is a ridiculous slog with like five different forms. The combat depth is really something that'd need to be improved on if a sequel ever got put on the table.

Fun fact about the deer/doe/whatever section, if you're playing with less than four people the deer you're not riding controls itself so you can just follow slightly behind it and never run into a wall that way.

Also, grass and those tall really skinny trees sometimes have food or gold in them if you hit them.

I'm glad that you guys got some potions at the end. :)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This game is so chaotic that I have trouble focusing on one person at a time but Mateo, you should be holding down the magic when you're firing lightning, unlike the other color knights, yours just keeps doing damage the longer you let it go. Until you run out of magic, at least.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You wanna see some really bad poptart flavors? Check this out

Also, I'm surprised you guys don't just grind the Barbarian boss fight for gold. It's quick to reach and he's so weak now comparatively that he'll melt like ice cream in a sauna.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Miz Kriss posted:

... I didn't think to do that.

Granted, the only reason it works for me is that I was playing the game on my own. So I didn't have any other people to split the loot with.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God, I forgot how awful the corn boss is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

please end the suffering

don't drink during duels

• Locked thread