Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RME posted:

kuromukuro did it at the end of each cour

I mean this is 1 cour so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Parallax posted:

its two cours, split

Wait gently caress really? Hell yes

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I guess they're changing the rod to be less vitally important to the school's well-being

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ViggyNash posted:

I'm just sharing my impression and that's it. But you guys pretty much always get up in arms when I say anything controversial, even if I think its reasonable, so I just acknowledge it before it happens. Plus it's kinda fun seeing the shitpost parade that follows.

Dance, puppets

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

nooo lotte don't read not-twilight

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Diana seemed more assholish this episode than previous ones

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I just want to see her and Ursula hanging out :(

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Let Ursula Teach Akko

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Aurora posted:

Let Ursula Teach Akko

Finally

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

There were so many good bits in this episode, show of the season IMO

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm not crying, you're crying

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm kind of sad we're getting bog-standard romance stuff with Andrew and Akko.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

There's a lot you can do with the spirits of objects, probably.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

good episode, but the bit about diana wondering around reading exposition books without even a flimsy justification was kind of eyeroll worthy

I dunno, the justification is probably whatever she saw when she saw Akko leaving Luna Nova

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hrm that person looked familiar...

Oh.

no

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

what a fantastic episode

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

TwoPair posted:

Hello I just watched this series on Netflix because it showed up in my recommended list (which is weird because I don't watch anime on my Netflix so I guess they're stalking me) and it rules. Does anybody have any info on when the next round of episodes are coming out? I mean I'd rather avoid watching subs on some seedy-rear end website but if push comes to shove, I'm not gonna wait til 2018 for a fix.

Good news, the internet doesn't require you to go to seedy websites for subs anymore

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Sorry but "A believing heart is your magic" is clunkily translated and Real Bad.

No, that's not clunky at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Hey, realtalk: the phrase itself, no matter how you translate it, will always be clunky. It's not really a natural thing to say in English no matter how you word it

No a believing heart is your magic is perfect

• Locked thread