Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I was expecting one of the professors to either end up being greatben810 or Annabelle but I wasn't expecting it to be that particular professor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I mean, Andrew is in the OP so he's probably gonna show up again

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Goddamn Professor Ursula

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How many more callbacks to that flying broom are we going to see before the series's end

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Felt kind of bad for croix when she was alone in the lab eating a cup noodle

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
lots of good akko faces in this episode, a good episode

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Uh, so what's to stop the evil aunt from continuing to ruin the estate? the servants seem kind of helpless to stop her???

Loved the turtle though

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
hosed up that we never got an episode on the witch thats always snacking

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

No ranking screen at the end, 2/10

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Pretty surprised they didn't have Ursula lose her powers from the pollen and have that as a catalyst for Akko getting her poo poo together

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I thought she used magic to keep her hair from going back to her natural red though? Unless the effect of the pollen isn't immediate

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Has that been confirmed? Could just be that it turns when she uses more magic than usual.

If that's the case, her hair still turns red in the preview as she's busting through Croix's cubes so I think she still has magic?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I think she is/was storing the magic in the moon?

I think Ursula is losing her magic slowly or has a limited amount left which is why she left her broom behind so I guess the effects of the pollen aren't instant

pretty hosed up that Croix is literally the bad guy from Monsters Inc

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Haha, that was pretty much a final stage for EBA/Ouendan and I love it

also how is croix not in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Zeruel posted:

Croix got Yay'd out of Chariot

doki doki waku waku~~