Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I don't care if this is literally Harry Potter with anime girls, it's wonderful

Waffleman_ posted:

ONE OF THE TEACHERS IS A drat FISH WITH A WITCH HAT

ffffuuuuuu all aboard the hype train toot tooooot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

My favorite detail: of course Akko would cheat at Magic the Gathering lol

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Roth posted:

I always figured that Amanda was made almost purely as a tribute to Ryuoko.

Same. Within the first minute of her character being introduced, I was already on MAL looking to see if they were the same VA. I just assumed everyone caught onto this and didn't mention it v0v

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Well I liked that the license plate of the car was LWA 008, amongst everything else.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I like the dynamic between Diana and Andrew. I don't know if this was intentional, but they have the best interactions out of any two characters in the show. Everything about their personal situations, personalities, and dialogue when they collide is excellent.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

This lasted for one frame. But I couldn't miss it, after all that was being said during the episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Loved the multi-stage witch rocket ...no, I, just, someone was just cutting an onion multiple times that's all...

Good stuff, Trigger

• Locked thread