Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
And magic gives even less of a poo poo about bloodlines, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Command Ant posted:

When I saw Akko got a C on a test, at first I didn't understand why she was so upset about it.

That says a lot about the kind of student I was. :eng99:

I, on the other hand, immediately understood. Asian parents, yay.

Honestly I'm surprised she even managed a C. She probably did pretty well on the written portions but bombed most of the practicals.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

It would be kinda funny if Akko turns out to be some kind of language prodigy and the only reason she was having trouble before with the crow & Professor Pisces was because she'd had no exposure to non-human languages before 'cuz she grew up in a nonmagical household.

She certainly doesn't have any trouble communicating with all these people in not-England.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

The cold open.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Heretics. Constanze is the most magical gun-witch. (LWA needs a Constanze-focus episode, like, now.)

And it needs to have zero dialogue.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Constanze is a replicant? Connection to NieR found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Wha-what? :psyduck: Why is Arby's so up on anime culture?? Do they just have a social media/marketing team that's inexplicably into anime or something?

Yeah they have weebs on the social media team apparently

• Locked thread