Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This is mostly exactly what I was hoping for but man that OP is so bland.

e: ED is really nice though

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It's weird to assume someone is lying instead of just not knowing the timeslot.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

That was just silly

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wonder if it's like Tintin and a bunch of the old ones are rare and out of print due to racism.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Why would they even let her register for philosophy? LN seems like a terrible institution.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Malloc Voidstar posted:

it probably said "requires knowledge of piscesian" or something and she ignored it

It shouldn't be possible to just ignore requirements like that though! Well it's not like the staff has been shown to be particularly bright.

Was that fish Zen-oh from DBS?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

such outdated institutions are in need of nationalization and modernization, vote Labour

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sadly, this is also when Akko leaves the school, when the May government expels her as a foreign national

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Imaishi's episode will almost certainly be the one that everyone skips on rewatches, and tells new viewers not to look at.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Do we know if Akko has parents? Big T's only kicking out the ones without them at the moment.

She does, but she's still wasting fine, BRITISH schooling on a FOREIGN :britain:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

let it not be said that I can't admit I was wrong, good job Imaishi

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I liked the skeleton.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I also liked that even Sucy was visibly shocked by the ghosts

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

the best part of this episode is sucy

this is also the best part of every other episode

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Apparently in Ursula's day Titania was part of the faculty, which is quite a bit more impressive than say, a fish.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Breadmaster posted:

I just realized, when they were using the Cinderella set, I had heard that incantation somewhere before.

You cracked the case

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/Trigger_Tattun/status/873667193094905856

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah, I hadn't given it much thought but this seems like a fuckin' fantastic all-ages anime. Hope the little'n's keep enjoying!

I mean it's kind of unapologetic in being a kids show. That's why it's great!

• Locked thread