Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Daedalus1134 posted:

Where are my Nendos and Figmas Trigger? I am ready to drop stupid amounts of money on this franchise, again.

:same: I'll forever regret not being in the loop at the time of the Enchanted Paradise kickstarter and now I want to make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Sucy is my least favourite character in the main cast, to be honest.

e: Not saying she's a bad character or anything, I just think Akko and Lotte are more fun.

JordanKai fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 10, 2017

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

I'm catching up on the new episodes that got added to Netflix recently. The fairy union episode is absolutely amazing. :allears:

• Locked thread