Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
I am liking how the characters are portrayed in this. Even if the Shiny Rod is a part of solving all of the show's problems I think that will be coupled with Akko learning the value of practical study as well. She can't use the thing without spells and her encyclopedic knowledge of her cards shows that she has the aptitude to learn actual spell casting/rote memorization

I feel bad for this version of Diana. Her not having friends, just followers, will probably come up in a big way later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
Akko seems to be good with destructive magic (which the Academy doesn't seem to encourage or teach) and magical animals (which will probably be more apparent later.)

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012

skasion posted:

Really not debunking the Akko = Voldemort theory here

You're right. She's good at forbidden spells too.

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

these exact words went through my mind while watching

I got the feeling that those were guards in her last scene. I think that she's exiled until some unspecified task or time is completed.

• Locked thread