Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
First episode was perfect. Glad to know that Sucy is still the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Tenebrais posted:

Is it me or was Diana nicer than in the OVAs? She didn't seem to care for her groupies' bullying.

I noticed that too. It's actually a pretty nice change, and coupled with her getting undeserved praise at the end of the episode, I'm excited to see where they end up taking her character in the show

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

a kitten posted:

Would watch.

I'd buy ten copies of the DVD

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

*metal slug announcer* rawket lawnchr

Also I don't hate Diana (especially when the TV series is making her more interesting) but I really want someone to punch her groupies in the face

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Some interview recently talked about next episode, Imaishi's episode, and I believe it said something like "it's as if three episodes were crammed together". As expected

I can't wait for Imaishi's episode

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm the mouse cursor on Diana's necklace

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

God drat it Ursula just fuckin' tell Akko that you're Chariot, it's not hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach