Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
show owned i don't get why the one offs in the first half get so much poo poo some of them were truly wonderful, like the twilight episode and the sucy's hellish mindscape one.

as for what trigger is gonna do next, they're announcing upcoming projects at some convention next week.

https://twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/877936002123177984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
http://gematsu.com/2017/09/little-witch-academia-chamber-time-demo-launches-november-japan-first-diana-gameplay

a preview of the game because this is the worst possible discussion

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Hello yes I just finished watching this and it is Extremely Good. Akko is Good. The fairies unionizing was Good.

Only real complaint is that I was looking forward to the development of Akko and Diana's relationship and it felt a little flat, as instead of building on the hostility of the OVAs they just made Diana less antagonistic from the start. I like characters that really change and grow over the course of a story, and it kinda sucks that Diana, instead of starting as genuinely wrongheaded person who makes mistakes and learns to not be a huge poo poo over the course of the series, is basically 95% of the way to her end state by the end of the second episode.

i think the canon reset made diana a better character

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

Wha-what? :psyduck: Why is Arby's so up on anime culture?? Do they just have a social media/marketing team that's inexplicably into anime or something?

i heard they hired their cardboard art person from tumblr

• Locked thread