Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

wow, that's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm glad they decided that instead of lotte being bland they'd make her a dirty fujoshi

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
it was indeed available at ax 2015. they had that cool exhibit with a bunch of keyframe animations and other production stuff from the second ova

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
man that opening bit had me in stitches, solid episode

Spiritus Nox posted:

Also, man, gently caress all these non-Ursula teachers. How the hell does Akko even get into a class you need to be an advanced fish linguist to participate in?

I do appreciate how the narrow minded professors and the snobbish students are juxtaposed with the school being on the verge of ruin and the administration having not competent plan to address it.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
drat, that episode is going to need a ton of re-watching to catch everything

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I kept thinking "This can't actually be a Dexter's Lab reference," right up until they focused on the shadow cast on the wall while Sucy was cackling. Was dope.

Also I love how quickly and easily Akko begins laughing at her dopey personification in Sucy's memories.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
good episode, but the bit about diana wondering around reading exposition books without even a flimsy justification was kind of eyeroll worthy

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i love how bullshit the festival is. your role is assigned by luck of the draw, we vote on who was most impressive in their role, but if you're in a boring role and are too interesting you're disqualified

also sucy had some excellent faces this episode. top notch

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

DrSunshine posted:

The only problem with this is that Jasminka isn't throwing candy bars and bags of pretzels and potato chips. :colbert:

also i think if sucy touched a bible her hand would start smoking

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
solid series, and i'm grateful we got it but it could have had like ten times the amount of sucy in it

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Good series, not enough Soos.

see, this guy gets it

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Centzon Totochtin posted:

also how is croix not in jail

these exact words went through my mind while watching

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Hypha posted:

I felt the first half was much stronger than the second. I think that for pretty much everything Trigger has done.

second half of luluco was rock solid

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
brb, gonna go listen to the luluco op for the hundredth time

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

CheetoRamen posted:

Trigger's 'Tattun' confirmed on 4chan. They really are the magic po-po.

then why aren't they wearing those goofy british police helmets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

So i know what my first nendo will be.

no, because i'm going to buy the whole production run

• Locked thread