Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This first episode was a pure delight. The characterization is just as strong here as I remember it being in both movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I feel like Diana's being portrayed more sympathetically in this series, which I'm fine with.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This has confirmed to me that Lotte is the best character.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

DrSunshine posted:

This morning I realized that Amanda kind of reminded me of someone, and couldn't find any other comparisons online, so here goes...

I always figured that Amanda was made almost purely as a tribute to Ryuoko.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

My favorite part of the episode was Frank taking a genuine interest in Lotte. That was pretty cute.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

DrSunshine posted:

Well, I mean, if Luna Nova is middle school, then she'd have graduated high school in like 2010, which would make her like 24 or 25. That's young, but not crazy young or anything.

That makes me as old as her.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

If Lotte isn't your fav then I don't know what to tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Ursula should be in your top 3. Repent if not, you sinner.

1. Lotte
2. Ursula
3. Amanda

• Locked thread