Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

The Ley Line pun is stupid and I love it.
The show is wonderful and I love it.

Where are my Nendos and Figmas Trigger? I am ready to drop stupid amounts of money on this franchise, again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

GreatBen810 having the cosplay clock hands at 7:15 is blasphemy

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Comrade Fakename posted:

Fairly sure they were cheese and onion McCoys, btw.

Oh, and since I haven't seen it mentioned, judging from the first episode, the town local to the school is meant to be Glastonbury.

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1450915,-2.7016906,142a,20y,104.08h,71.41t/data=!3m1!1e3

Hey, there it is. That's pretty cool.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

The new OP gives me Kill La Kill vibes, and the new ED seems like the ending they wanted to make in the first place, same style but way more intricate.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Well Diana still has her magic, and she was at the same childhood show Akko was at, so either it takes multiple shows to ruin your potential, or Ursula has been guilted into believing she was ruining childrens' futures by Croix.

Looking forward to Akko blowing up the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

MonsterEnvy posted:

Yeah she did she just worked really hard to get it back.

Yeah sorry I worded that bad, just that the effect is not irreversible. I think Ursula/Croix would have given it more investigation if they knew Diana had been there and had overcome it somehow. Still an amazing twist either way.

• Locked thread