Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Not really, some old guys yelled at me though.

I was playing golf and these senior citizens wouldn't stop and let me play through even though they were taking 20 minutes per hole. I'd have gone around but I already did that and these were the last two holes I needed to play.

So anyhow it literally was 20 minutes of watching these guys chunk the ball 20 feet, drive up to it in the card, chunk it another 20, etc. The green was just over a hill so I couldn't see it and I was goofing off with my phone. After a while the cart drove off to the right and disappeared so I assumed they were done and hit my drive.

As it turned out I drove the green with my 3 wood but I almost hit one of them, so they threw my ball back at me and called me an rear end in a top hat when I drove up. I was like "oh sorry I thought you were done, total accident sry bruh" and one put his finger in my face and yelled at me. At this point I'm feeling pretty triggered because my safe space had been invaded and someone was saying that I was less than perfect so I mentioned that they looked right at me on the first and second holes and didn't even offer to let me through. So then the guys like, "gently caress off, I should beat your rear end."

I lolled and they went about their business but golf is fun and awesome because this type of scenario happens all the time.

Here are some golf fights to help you get in the mood for fighting on golf courses in case you're not already pumped up from the story above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYbjYIoy2W8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjCX-ulgGI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDSZ4OAByb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OgfWuxROwM

Ok I'm going to go cry good talk guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Were you shaking? I bet you were.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you suck

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Weaponized Cum posted:

Were you shaking? I bet you were.

Yeah I started shaking then I cried and peed.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enfield posted:

you suck

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
don't the rich just have their caddies fight for them?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hope you die op

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you piece of poo poo.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

you suck

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't like being yelled at

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the only thing that can stop a bad angry guy with a golf club is an angry guy with a shovel

you know what to do OP

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Well better go tell the internet about it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why don't you respect your elders

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why don't you respect your elders

I tried to but I'm too strong and athletic so I hit the ball really far.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

make a thread when you actually kill an old man

thanks for the vids tho

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
A "golf fight" is a hilarious idea

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol op had the opportunity to present hi self in the best lift and we all side with the old fuckers lol

Op jump Ina geyser

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I work at a golf course. gently caress old guys who won't let you play through.

oh dope posted:

A "golf fight" is a hilarious idea

It is, but not for the reasons you'd think. It's usually pretty violent if it happens because everyone's drunk and angry already. There are some comical and less bloody ones though. A few years ago a drunk guy swung his putter at a guy and hit him but he was drunk enough that he lost his balance midswing and fell down a hill into poison ivy.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jun 25, 2016

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

trip report: first video is the funny one

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

should've channeled Johnny Knoxville and hid in the bushes with an air horn to scare the poo poo out of them and make them miss

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol op had the opportunity to present hi self in the best lift and we all side with the old fuckers lol

Op jump Ina geyser

It was totally my fault, I should have drove up a bit and checked to see if they were there still but basic golf etiquette is to let faster groups play through otherwise the course blows and everyone gets pissed.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
> equip shovel

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
those golf scrubs should be taught a loving LESSON

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I woulda karate chopped them op

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wow I thought golf was a game for dweebs....its like MMA but in fancy clothes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Did they rape you op?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You fight the grandpas on the golf course, I'll bang the grandmas at the pool.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I woulda karate chopped them op

I ran off like, "Staaaaahp! You little sheeit! You loving poo poo head!" instead of karate chopping them. It all happened so quick.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

I ran off like, "Staaaaahp! You little sheeit! You loving poo poo head!" instead of karate chopping them. It all happened so quick.

should have ran the grandpas over in your golf segway

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Since leaving school i've had more fights on golf courses than anywhere else. Truly a good walk spoiled.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dave_Indeed posted:

Man that's not even close

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Someone post more angry golfer vids those really got my goat

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
golf courses are a blight upon the earth and golfers are the vermin that infest them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

golf seems like one of those thigns you do expecting to get yelled at by old dudes so thats why i don't play it

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Golf courses are a natural nexus of violence because you're combing alcohol, frustration when you play bad (almost everyone does), and having to wait on other people who are playing bad and you're having to wait cause that motherfucker can't hit a goddamn ball and what the gently caress are you doing lining up your putt like your tiger woods shithead I'm going to go say something to these drunk assholes

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why didn't you flash your gun at them so they know you're a real man ??

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

dog buttz posted:

It is, but not for the reasons you'd think. It's usually pretty violent if it happens because everyone's drunk and angry already. There are some comical and less bloody ones though. A few years ago a drunk guy swung his putter at a guy and hit him but he was drunk enough that he lost his balance midswing and fell down a hill into poison ivy.

That's good poo poo.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Some rear end in a top hat hit a ball at me and moments later the game warden was tearing him a new one . Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Why didn't you flash your gun at them so they know you're a real man ??

You're not supposed to draw your firearm unless all other options have been exhausted, they said so in CCW class and that is the rules.

Edgar posted:

Some rear end in a top hat hit a ball at me and moments later the game warden was tearing him a new one . Good times.

Yeah it's dangerous to do that and you should be rightfully pissed if someone makes a habit of it. I honestly thought they were out of the way and it was clearly an accident so I think they were being a little dramatic.

• Locked thread