Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frogge
Apr 7, 2006

jackyl posted:

golf owns fucker

its fun to play drunk but past that it's not much of a thing, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007
Slow players who don't let other groups play through deserve whatever they get, and I say this as a terrible golfer. Hitting into them is a completely acceptable way to move them along.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

if this did not invole 3 bladders full of urine and some forced laying down, i dont know what to say. someone read this for me.

op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJspYSFBxtk

All 9 minutes of that old guy talking poo poo is exactly what happened.

frogge posted:

its fun to play drunk but past that it's not much of a thing, right?

It becomes exponentially more fun the better you get at it. I have a 3 handicap and it owns and is fun because white people place those with low golf handicaps in places of great honor in white society for no real reason other than they are good at golf.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
folks let's shut the gently caress up about golf and get the point:

disc golf (aka frolf).

Very gay or extremely gay?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

disc golf (aka frolf).

extremely gay.

Also kinda fun

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Centripetal Horse posted:

Thank you! There's an update thread floating around here, somewhere. It was bumped up to the first page earlier today.

Yeah I read it yesterday. Say hi to Charlie and Cringer for me. :)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FrankieGoes posted:

Yeah I read it yesterday. Say hi to Charlie and Cringer for me. :)

Also if you hear that the mormon lady is newly single please send me a PM.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

why the gently caress would you go golfing on a weekend? take a morning off or a halfday and go during the week

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I had to punch an old man in a bar once and it was way more sad than funny

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

that's well behaved for a golfer

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Golf... I don't "get" it brother.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

disc golf (aka frolf).

Disc golf is extremely gay and fun. No one plays disc golf though and trying to excel at a sport no one will play with you is a waste of time. I used to play sporting clays, 5 stand, and skeet but you would be like hey bros lets drive really far out to the only place around here that does that and pay 50 bucks for a game and then 100 dollars for ammo and everyone was like, "no."

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Disc golf is great if u wanna get rip roaring drunk or high while throwing a $10 frisbee into a lake to never be seen again

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Disc golf is extremely gay and fun. No one plays disc golf though and trying to excel at a sport no one will play with you is a waste of time. I used to play sporting clays, 5 stand, and skeet but you would be like hey bros lets drive really far out to the only place around here that does that and pay 50 bucks for a game and then 100 dollars for ammo and everyone was like, "no."

my hometown has a long disc golf course through the big city park near the library but it is always full of dick bros that are super aggressive and not at all chill

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I once threw a disc and hit a cop car that was parked too close to a hole. They were trying to bust drinkers and smokers I guess.

He got out and was like "you're lucky it was my work car and not my LEXUS like I was suppose to be impressed.

I was high

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

sorry u poor

Polo is for the rich. Golf is pretty loving cheap that every dirtbag "bro" and "chad" can afford it.

TontoCorazon posted:

Golf is the worst loving sport

This.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Disc golf is great if u wanna get rip roaring drunk or high while throwing a $10 frisbee into a lake to never be seen again

pretty sure that was in the rules

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
you should be killed for playing golf. gently caress you.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

Not really, some old guys yelled at me though.

I was playing golf and these senior citizens wouldn't stop and let me play through even though they were taking 20 minutes per hole. I'd have gone around but I already did that and these were the last two holes I needed to play.

So anyhow it literally was 20 minutes of watching these guys chunk the ball 20 feet, drive up to it in the card, chunk it another 20, etc. The green was just over a hill so I couldn't see it and I was goofing off with my phone. After a while the cart drove off to the right and disappeared so I assumed they were done and hit my drive.

As it turned out I drove the green with my 3 wood but I almost hit one of them, so they threw my ball back at me and called me an rear end in a top hat when I drove up. I was like "oh sorry I thought you were done, total accident sry bruh" and one put his finger in my face and yelled at me. At this point I'm feeling pretty triggered because my safe space had been invaded and someone was saying that I was less than perfect so I mentioned that they looked right at me on the first and second holes and didn't even offer to let me through. So then the guys like, "gently caress off, I should beat your rear end."

I lolled and they went about their business but golf is fun and awesome because this type of scenario happens all the time.

Here are some golf fights to help you get in the mood for fighting on golf courses in case you're not already pumped up from the story above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYbjYIoy2W8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjCX-ulgGI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDSZ4OAByb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OgfWuxROwM

Ok I'm going to go cry good talk guys.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

I almost fell of a cliff in Colorado, if that is any consolation

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Golfers are tools and assholes.

The only good kind of golf is putt putt.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Haverchuck posted:

Come figt me in my driveway kid. ill gently caress u up.

Linux Pirate posted:

Golfers are pretty much anyone of any race or culture. It just so happens that most people are assholes so eat my dick and suck my butt.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Linux Pirate posted:

30+ handicap detected itt

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
chip and putt is awesome

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

Come figt me in my driveway kid. ill gently caress u up.

Golfers are pretty much anyone of any race or culture. It just so happens that most people are assholes so eat my dick and suck my butt.

jackyl posted:

30+ handicap detected itt

Just telling it like it is, golfers are elitist dicks. Just look at Shooter McGavin

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Public course golfers are cool. Super rich golfers are cool

It's the in betweens that can be insufferable if you're sober

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Linux Pirate posted:

Just telling it like it is, golfers are elitist dicks. Just look at Shooter McGavin

I eat shits like you for breakfast

naem
May 29, 2011

I don't think old men yelling at you counts as a fight

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Golf doesn't have to be expensive. You can buy decent clubs and thousands of golf balls for relatively cheap online. There's always cheap courses and some really nice courses have ridiculous deals for certain days of the week or times of day. There's a really nice public course near here that you can pay like twenty bucks to play on weekdays after four.

also gently caress golf.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I don't think old men yelling at you counts as a fight

It does in affluent white culture. I now have enough HOA cred to get a bmw which is basically white cultures equivalent of a tear tat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

It does in affluent white culture. I now have enough HOA cred to get a bmw which is basically white cultures equivalent of a tear tat.

I am gonna burn down your loving garage

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

Golf doesn't have to be expensive. You can buy decent clubs and thousands of golf balls for relatively cheap online. There's always cheap courses and some really nice courses have ridiculous deals for certain days of the week or times of day. There's a really nice public course near here that you can pay like twenty bucks to play on weekdays after four.

also gently caress golf.

I pay 1 dollar per hole at the Hillcrest in Johnstown, Ohio where I hold a 5 handicap.

Come here and fight me if anyone doubts my power. U will know the strength of my ancestors when u tread upon our holy grounds. If anyone in GBS can defeat me in golf I will surrender my soul to satans altar and let you bang my wife.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am gonna burn down your loving garage

PM me and I'll send you my address. I have a gym mat in my garage maybe we can just wrestle peacefully and smoke some weed?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

I pay 1 dollar per hole at the Hillcrest in Johnstown, Ohio where I hold a 5 handicap.
the whitest sentence i've read on GBS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
did you know that bobby knight had a golf show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av6Mu8aLkio

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

PM me and I'll send you my address. I have a gym mat in my garage maybe we can just wrestle peacefully and smoke some weed?

I dont have plat but that sounds like fun

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I eat shits like you for breakfast

You eat poo poo for breakfast?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zombie Boat posted:

You eat poo poo for breakfast?

No.
I mean...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
If you had killed the old men, you would have gotten experience points, and perhaps been able to loot a better club than the one you already had. This is how you get better at golf.

• Locked thread