Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Thread Title shall we name this new thread?
This poll is closed.
Independence Day 2: Resturgeonce 44 21.36%
ScotPol - Unclustering this gently caress 19 9.22%
Trainspotting 2: Independence is my heroin 9 4.37%
Indyref II: Boris hosed a Dead Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol: Wings over Bullshit 8 3.88%
Independence 2: Cameron Lied, UK Died 24 11.65%
Scotpol IV: I Vow To Flee My Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol - A twice in a generation thread 17 8.25%
ScotPol - Where Everything's hosed Up and the Referendums Don't Matter 15 7.28%
ScotPol Thread: Dependence Referendum Incoming 2 0.97%
Indyref II: The Scottish Insturgeoncy 10 4.85%
ScotPol Thread: Act of European Union 5 2.43%
ScotPol - Like Game of Thrones only we wish we would all die 25 12.14%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

I'm going to ask the polis to arrest the next Celtic fan who calls himself a fenian, then cheer on the po-po as they wade in and do my bidding in the name of anti-sectarianism. Looking forward to jre's support on this matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

jre posted:

So to be clear, you also support accusing the police who were protecting the pride march of queer bashing ?
Because that's exactly what he did before he had go because it's after his bed time.

Sorry, not been really interested in the ins and outs of this particular argument in the SOMETHINGAWFUL FORUMS but saw you saying some stupid poo poo and thought I'd throw my oar in. Hope you take some time to have a wee rethink, if not, gently caress ye.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/gordonmaloney/status/1263136512419430401?s=20

So I watched Scottish Parliament for the first time in a while today and was absolutely sickened by the SNP, specifically Kevin Stewart. Rent Freezes are within SP power and they loving pass on it.