Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Ligur is national international treasure and shouldn't be ignored.
Laughed at yes, never ignored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

NLJP posted:

This sounds like a good thing yay

It was mostly symbolic as we have parliamentary elections scheduled in 14.4. And the healthcare-bill was all ready dead in the water.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Katt posted:

We also need to consider all the dead people that Norway are secretly disposing of to explain their low death to infected ratio.

Secret of having fewer confirmed infected people is to test fewer people.:sweden:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

cinci zoo sniper posted:

You can be the alternative solution - say, we merge Finnpol and Scandipol, and all you would then need to do is profess in love to tractor drag racing.

Throw in the Baltics too and we got ourselves a deal!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

vuk83 posted:

The overenskomst regulates how long i work.
The compensation for the hours.
The rules and rights regarding sickness, and such.
The rules and rights regarding "pålagte" shifts.

But the overenskomst does not regulate
How many patients I have to care for.
The level of care for the patients.
Any ancillary task connected to the work.

And the union representatives have been using their access to med udvalg and such to warn against working conditions, but the management has no duty to follow these warnings.

Pretty much this. Non-nurses just don't know this.
And it isn't like you can mandate what is the Patient/Nurse ratio in 'health-care', because there isn't a single standard work environment.
Nursing is very heterogenic field and different jobs/wards/Icu/nursing homes have different needs. And they can change, when patient groups are reorganized or change.

Here in Finland we had pretty heavy fight against bosses this year. 6 months into our labour fight our leftish goverment made Forced labour laws against nurses and we retaliated by collecting names for mass resignations.
We mostly won. We Got 15% raise over 3 years, with measly 2% for the next 2 years after that, but our contract is only for 3 years so that isn't probably going to stay that low. Also some promises and agreements about 'improving working conditions', but we will see what will actually happen in next few years.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Nice piece of fish posted:

Sweden gonna get DPd by NATO

DPd?

More like Quaded:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

I'm surprised every word isn't perkele.

That's unkind stereotyping. We have way more curse words like Vittu and Saatana. They Combine really well together like Vittu Perkele Saatana!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

In Finnish Greens case, they drifted Economically from center/center-left position to far-left within last couple of elections. There's currently no parliamentary party that support both social liberalism and economic right. Either you vote for leftist or you vote Conservatives. That shift lost plenty of male voters for them.
Currently they're also sharing same space with Leftist Alliance and to lesser extent, Social Democrats, which all are socially liberal and leftist.
Why vote for lesser evil leftist?

I've been voting Greens for 20+ years, but just couldn't this year. Found a nice candidate from Leftist Alliance instead.