Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Esran posted:

A German state did that recently, and if I know one thing about Inger Støjberg, it's that she really loves German ideas.

And "demokratisk sindelagskontrol", as Naser Khader called it.

Oh hey, what happened to him anyway? He hasn't been in the media that much lately, except to defend genocide in Politiken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

THE BAR posted:

I think he's been on stress leave since 2021?

I was joking, he was run out of town following numerous accusations of sexual abuse, but for some reason Politiken saw it fit to print his "gently caress Palestine" piece recently.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Anders posted:

I thought Politiken was the only non-racist media that was legal in Denmark? The Danish Haaretz if you like

It's a lib shitrag and had a literal Mossad agent as Chief Editor for a number of years.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Herbert Pundik.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Nice piece of fish posted:

You mean it's proper ganda?

If it's good for the goose stepper...

Speaking of which, DF's EP frontrunner Anders Vistisen is launching a true crime podcast called "Plague Over Europe". You can probably surmise what it's about.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Anders posted:

Warthogs? Maybe that's just in Norway

Edit: oh! I got it! Sitka spruce!

... maybe that's just in Norway too

Der Ewige Moslem

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

thotsky posted:

Who doesn't like a good skull?

Hans... är vi baddierna?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Wow, it only took EL five months to officially begin supporting the Gaza protests. Good job.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/kontanthjaelpen-er-skrumpet-30-procent-paa-30-aar-det-presser-folk-som-i-forvejen

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Genocide Prosperity status: Guarded

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/skandale-og-dybt-alvorligt-politikere-reagerer-paa-fejlramt-fregat

jeebus bob posted:

Note especially how the graph shows that taxes fell for the employed and rose for the unemployed during the Thorning government.

*taps thread title*

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Apr 2, 2024

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

jeebus bob posted:

Buddy, I was unemployed for most of that time.

And also had undiagnosed ADHD

And two toddlers

That sucks and I sympathize, I was assuming the thread title referred to the Danish state, which does indeed deserve to suffer an unending torrent of noxious effluvium the likes of which only a vengeful God who subsisted entirely on beer and cheese could muster.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

"Oh, Danish Royal Navy, can't you go five seconds without humiliating yourself?"
"... how long was that?"

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/soefartsstyrelsen-der-er-risiko-nedfald-af-missilfragmenter-i-storebaelt

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

jeebus bob posted:

One day after the MoD had a briefing that left all the defense spokespeople from the other parties confused and worried

Cool

Cool cool cool

"Our genocide guarding operation did not go to plan and we are distraught. :qq:"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

RIP Pusher Street. Get ready to see some poo poo in all the other streets.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PolitikenDiff:

quote:

Rapport: Israels hemmelige AI-programmer 'Lavendel' og 'Hvor Er Far?' er brugt i udslettelsen af tusinder af palæstinensiske kvinder og børn

quote:

Rapport: Israels AI-program 'Lavendel' kan forklare det store antal udslettede palæstinensiske familier

Editor also removed credit given to +972 Magazine in the lead paragraph. How hard would it be to set up something like the NYTdiff for this poo poo? I see these headlines change in real time so often and it's aggravating as poo poo.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Apr 6, 2024

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inferior Third Season posted:

Unless those wily gangs can somehow crack the code on how to set up temporary booths on dirt instead cobblestone.

I think they've talked about establishing a canal. Checkmate, dealers. Unless...

What has historically happened when Pusher Street was locked down tight was a surge in sales elsewhere, so good luck with that. Even the loving Germans, of all people, have sort of figured it out by now.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Grimson posted:

you need to know some coding, but the hard work has already been done https://github.com/j-e-d/NYTdiff

poo poo, I didn't know it was open source. The only coding I've ever done was learning a few HTML tags a quarter century ago, but I know somebody who's good at that stuff, so thanks.

In this case they also changed the URL to match, so I'm wondering if it's able to catch something like that.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dying for Mette Frederiksen's weapon export profits!

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2024-04-07-dansk-gidsel-draebt-i-israelsk-luftangreb-siger-hamas

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

thotsky posted:

Gonna turn out to be some elaborate heist.

Skidegodt, Egon!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

jeebus bob posted:

How long before socialdemokratiet just give up and stop sending anyone to speak in fælledparken

At this point it seems like their only goal is to to maybe convince three swing voters per year that they're not like those *other* red parties

I haven't really paid attention, but how long since an S leader even spoke in Fælledparken? I remember when Thorning hosed off to Aarhus in 2012, maybe thinking they'd be more receptive to loving over the teachers, and then

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

jeebus bob posted:

Frederiksen spoke there in 2019, which I'll remind you was in the runup to the election that returned a massive majority for ABFØÅ

She was uuh not well received

*crawls out of a tank* I hate violence!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dragsted wants EL in government. Seems like a recipe for success. Now, let me just take a big sip of water and see how that all went for SF...

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

BonHair posted:

It's not like the current situation is better, effectively just a neolib centrist government with no opposition that really matters.

Do you think they'd get more or less influence than when they sold out last time to back Mette Frederiksen? Last election, they even refused to consider asylum camps in Rwanda a dealbreaker and they were still sent packing, sans a quarter of their popular support.

I mean, there's a huge ongoing movement right there that they could tap into if they wanted to garner goodwill and voters, maybe even do the right thing for a change, but it took them half a year to stop actively opposing it. It's also far and away the number one reason people give for leaving the party, IME.

ON YOUR SIDE*.

*Offer void in Palestine, refugee camps, asylum centers, job centers.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 4, 2024

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

BonHair posted:

I don't know when Dragsted is out, but I'm betting his replacement will have a "less nuanced" stand on Palestine, by which I mean a firm anti Israel stance.

His stance is backed by the executive committee, he's not going solo this time. It was their decision that opened up for supporting some of the pro-Palestinian protests after half a year of genocide.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

KozmoNaut posted:

LOL and may I add LMAO, sure go ahead and try to outright abolish a sovereign nation with all your might as 27 members of a frankly marginal political party, good luck have fun.

Of course the creation of Israel and the screwing over of the Palestinians was a huge mistake, but a lot of water has flowed under that bridge since and we can't just naively ctrl-z our way out of it.

Yes, I'm sure these members of EL are convinced they can materially affect the nuclear-armed rabid genocide dog by internally trying to nudge their miniscule party in their miniscule country toward the singular moral position, that's what this is about.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

KozmoNaut posted:

Historically, putting people who promise such things in power does not have a great track record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Ending apartheid and the occupation is literally the same thing as abolishing the state of Israel, both are intrinsic to its existence as "Israel". That's what the proposal means.

Also, yes, the overwhelming majority of Israelis who support the genocide, and believe either adequate or too little firepower is being used, are all morally complicit. Everyone in the IDF is materially complicit.

Jack Trades posted:

Somewhat related question.

Who am I supposed to vote for when the only political party that aligns with my views is full of loving idiots?

Don't vote.