Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Scandipol thread is återuppstånden. It was sorely missed

Wild Horses fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Noshtane posted:

Let's talk about Miljöpartiet. No nuclear power exit in sight, Vattenfalls coal mines are sold and our borders are tighter than Tupacs first rap album.

thank god S pulled through

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

McCloud posted:

..Or we could talk about food, I guess?

i guess its just a sad story right? It might have to do with V's ideological baggage but i mean, every party treats "rogue" elements with hostility. It's the weird collectivist part of sweden made form.
I'm just reading your write-up and shaking my head, but i'm lost on what the thing to take away is, is what im trying to say.
Maybe the left should talk about those issues in earnest, using serious, empirical persons like Amineh to lead the way? If only to counteract the retardation of the alt-right currently in full medvind in the public discussion

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

I still can't believe that Fridolin actually got to stay.

But he's so cuuuuuuuuuuute :allears:

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

avgå alla

especially riksrevisionen and jan björklund

Magical Zero posted:

Pretty disappointing to see the OP parroting lies from the rightwing media. Amineh Kakabaveh was "ostracized"(actually just asked to temporarily suspend her political work) because she was sharing an incredibly racist video on facebook. She claims this was done unknowingly, which may or may not be true. Either way it's lightyears away from the idea that she was under attack because the party wanted to "turn a blind eye" to certain cultural practices. V is probably the most culturally critical party in this country, outside of maybe Fi. It just so happens that most of the destructive cultural practices in Sweden are Swedish in origin - an insight that greatly upsets the far right who consider their culture to be beyond reproach.

Also, while it might seem petty, it's unfortunate that the OP choose the "Whites" icon for the thread. Believe it or not but a large group of people living in Scandinavia are non-white. I understand that it might be jokish but constantly equating northern europe with white is a very harmful and unfortunately common idea that needs to be thoroughly destroyed, just like white supremacy itself.

this reads like a joke post

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

Har jag missat något nu?

Han är bara en trött karaktär som jag helst vill slippa se, du har inte missat något. Bara bisarrt att han fortfarande är med när han riskerar att sänka partiet till irrelevans

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Låt oss låtsas om att det finns en poäng att rösta på olika partier i Sverige.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Cardiac posted:

So we are doing this again?

Regarding Björklund, he is the only one at the moment that won't divide the party into even smaller pieces. There were some calls to replace him with Ohlson or Ullenhag, but both of those candidates were disqualified due to the change in the political realities.
But, yeah, he has outlived his relevance especially looking at the schools.

Interesting

First time hearing about fp internal politics, explains a lot

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Inbördeskrig norr mot syd när?

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Zudgemud posted:

80% of the population live in the southern part of Sweden, though I'm sure the northerners would be better fighters due to prevalence of hunting licences, us southerners probably have more guns if we include all illegal arms in the suburbs, and thus we could probably win via volksturm.

Med sydsverige menar jag endast femtekolonnarna Skåne, resten är ju riktiga svenskar och skulle aldrig göra uppror mot riket

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

let me move out first tho please

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

kalstrams posted:

Sure, let us know the next target for nukes.

loving rude :mad:

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Cardiac posted:

On the other hand, the political parties are less and less dependent on their party members. They are all financed to 90-95% by taxes and have a shrinking recruitment base, which have lead to us having a political class that you get born into. Which also makes politics be more of an internal game within the class than for the benefit of all.
Might not be related, but explain how parties are so loyal to the top leaderships decisions. The whole Decemberöverkommelsen soured a lot of people on the Right, and there was still some insane numbers on the guys in the parliament voting yes to the Governments budget (like 3 people abstained).
Why is there not less unity inside the parties?

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

TheFluff posted:

conscription will return in 2018
blood for the blood god, etc

I mean yes it's silly to have pretty much voluntary conscription but this professional soldier thing clearly wasn't working with the kind of budget we had, so, welp

feels good to have just missed conscription and now it's going to come back when I'm too old.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

lilljonas posted:

You imagine how useful this will be for pissing on millenials for being weaker than other generations, right? "Oh, of course they are wusses, they didn't have to do military service" (actively disregards the fact that like 10-15% actually had to serve at the final years of conscription)

Yeah but that's pretty dumb.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

Speaking as someone actually from that side of Sweden, Göteborg has had troubles with crime and begging since way, and I mean waaaaay, before the current Romani situation. I'd be careful about conflating the two.

but how about criminals organizing begging, did ya get that before?

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

McCloud posted:

This. loving this. Who the hell are you supposed to support when one side is full of shortsighted career politicians who only care about their jobs and the other side is a bunch of Drumpfers. Ugh.

rösta [blankt]

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Löfven is handsome

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

They're right about nuclear power. And the military.
Still not going to vote for them but hey

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

As i understood it there was some movement from S to SD as well

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Dylan is a fine choice but he's a pop singer and also very old and white so hmm i can see why DN kultur writers don't like it

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

McCloud posted:

Publishing a column in metro where you go on a diatribe against men who like Bob Dylan, generally disparaging male musicians and ending it with "Learn to lick pussy, you'll have more use of that than playing guitar" is incredibly gross and offensive.

that was so dumb. just brain fart all over the already poo poo metro pages

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

That's a great post. :allears:

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

SD wins a lot on media working against them and every party refusing to work with them, and lo and behold the media was covering up sexual assaults done by refugees. And the Right would rather relinquish power in "the worst political maneuver in swedish history DÖ" which makes a right leaning voter much more likely to jump ship.
Everyone just handled the problem with SD so badly, they seem like a polished up outsider with some good policies for many people, and many just ignore every scandal because it's coming from media and similar. poo poo like nazi jokes doesn't matter.

Wild Horses fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Nov 16, 2016

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Breva om politik på morgonkvisten sitter aldrig fel

Just waiting for our election madness here. I liked the US elections in a BDSM kind of way, and I need more

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Collateral Damage posted:

Seems like Trump getting elected has been a wakeup call in Sweden. This is pretty much the point I made earlier about not demonising SD voters.

http://asikt.dn.se/asikt/debatt/forlat-sd-valjare-jag-har-varit-dum/

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/lofven-vi-har-misslyckats-med-att-fanga-manniskors-oro/

the pendulum swings as they say

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

it can mean they're underground asatru-shocktroops. or that they enjoy a metal concert now and then

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Fox Cunning posted:

Sköterskor på sjukhuset i Malmö vill ha en "ny Hitler" för att "rensa upp", och dom var invandrare själva.

länka tack! skulle vara intressant att läsa om

börjar för övrigt salivera när jag ser din avatar

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Fox Cunning posted:

Nä alltså det är vad jag hört på plats... Fikarumssnack.

jahaja D:
ja sånt kan ju vara rakt obehagligt att lida sig igenom

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

stena alla dessa vidriga pizzaskändare :italy: :italy:
Det är fan inte okej nånstans

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Please stop you guys

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Beeswax posted:

That drug dealer story makes me roll me eyes every time it turns up. The pushers have been hanging around there since forever but it has never inconvenienced anyone beyond this one incident where apparently someone pissed off someone else. I'm not condoning drug dealing but there is no reason to paint the dealers as some sort of terrible menace, and it definitely isn't some glaring symptom of a failing society.

Yeah dude that is Totally Normal to have children being exposed to career criminals at a young age.
Jeez call me conservative or whatever lmao

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Beeswax posted:

The kids are not being hassled by dangerous thugs. For years it's been a couple of guys who stand around on the street not bothering anyone.
Glad we got an unironic "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" though.

alright fair enough. i don't know poo poo about poo poo apparently.
And kids and drugs are two things that should not mix, sorry but that point still stands

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

feels bad man

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

I've been in italian supermarkets when I was in italy, I wasn't blown away the least by the quality of the produce.

where in italy did ya go? You need to catch the locally made stuff

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

No that's just cats.

and chimps, and orcas.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

the whole Reinfeldt "öppna era hjärtan" refugee speech thing was just an insidious randian plot to once and for all destroy swedish welfare.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've got a bottle of O.P. Anderson but I've never tasted it. It must be good because it was slightly more expensive than the cheapest kind!

drink it cold :sweden:

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

God jul på er.

Fråga: hur skulle ni översätta "goon" till svenska?

sälle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Barter trade and good relations will rule. You'd get your knees broken peddling false wares